Image Map

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Free Sample of the all new Beneful Dog Food #FriendsofBeneful

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

By now everyone knows that we only feed our dogs, Chester and Checkers Beneful dog food.  They love the wet, dry and treats and we love knowing that it is made in US facilities and meet all FDA, USDA and AAFCO standards.   We are  really excited to share today that Beneful has made two big changes to their dry recipe. 

(trying out the new Beneful recipe, but too excited that it was raining and they needed to get out and play to clam down and eat it)

What has changed:
  • Real beef is the #1 ingredient
  • No added sugar 
What will never change:
  • Accents of real vegetables
  • 22g of protein per cup
  • 23 essential vitameins & minerals
  • 100% complete and balances nutrition for your adult dog
  • The great Beneful taste your dog LOVES
Ready to make the switch?   If so be sure to introduce Beneful gradually, this will prevent an upset stomach.
  • Day 1-2 give 25% Beneful & 75% old recipe
  • Day 3-4 give 50% Beneful & 50% old recipe
  • Day 5-6 give 75% Beneful & 25% old recipe
  • Day 7 on your dog will be ready for 100% Beneful
After you have tried your free sample of Beneful I know you will be eager to make the switch.   However, I know that now all dog food is for every pup, If after you make the switch you and your dog are not 100% happy with the all new Beneful recipe they will refund 100% of your purchase price.
  
 (While I do not suggest feeding your cats dog food, I had to share this photo.  After the dogs left and I had cleaned up I discovered the cats trying it)

I am proud to know we are feeding our dogs the best food possible. With all the choices on the shelves it can be easy to get overwhelmed but knowing we can grab a bag of Beneful and be on our way saves us not only time but stress.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved