I'm always skeptical when it comes to buying RC toys
for my boys, they are constantly asking for them and I can understand
the appeal. I watched my brother and dad play with RC cars while I was
growing up, and I had my fair share of RC "pets" a dog and a T-rex at
one point I believe. The only issue is that half of them cost way too
much to warrant buying them for what little play they'll actually get,
and the other half isn't worth the money you put into them, breaking
after a few plays or not living up to the products description... Either
way it seems I come out on the unlucky side of the gamble. Last week I
was asked to review the Max Rumbler from Echo Tech...
I'm
going to admit that as soon as I opened the box that the package was
in, I was having my doubts. It looked too cool to actually be any good,
if that even makes sense. In all honesty I figured that since I wasn't
actually spending money on it there was no loss to be had. As I stated
earlier my sons are always asking for toys like this so I knew that they
would be excited, even if, by chance, it wasn't going to do all of the
cool things the box says. The Max Rumbler looks awesome in and out of
the box, it comes in either red or white and has some fun flashy red
LEDs and the huge oversized tires are tilted in just a bit at the top...
which I'm sure has something to do with helping with grip, and
performing all of those cool tricks the box promises. The first
opportunity the boys had to play with it I knew it was a great toy, all I
heard was squeals of delight and sounds that can only be because they
were impressed, and so was I. This car is fast, I could easily see
myself buying another so the boys can actually race them. I watched as
both of my sons (8 & 6) maneuvered this car into twists, spins,
jumps and all kinds of other things that I cant even think of a
descriptive word for. The car easily corrects itself after colliding
with obstacles, not even needing a (literal) hand to do so. The design
of the car allows it to continue driving no matter how it lands after a
ramp, and there doesn't even seem to be a lag effect after bouncing, the
car just goes.
Knowing what I know now about the Max Rumbler from Echo Tech,
I can tell you that it is an amazing purchase for the price. I will be
buying my younger son one of his own (in the other color option) so both
of them can play at the same time. I also would have purchased this on
my own, had I seen what it could do beforehand.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment