Image Map

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pacifica Dream Big Mascara

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



I have never been that girl who can put on makeup like you'd see the celebrities wearing, I've tried and I just cant seem to blend my eye shadow just right, or my eyeliner isn't even on both sides. However, I have over time found my happy place in terms of what I can do, and what I think looks the best on me. I like to accent my eyes, and have recently started trying a little harder on my eye shadow and experimenting with nude lipsticks and highlighter. I'd love to learn contouring, but cant seem to find the right shades, or the right lines for my face shape. I have slowly been phasing out my previous brands for brands that make less of a mark on the environment. I was turned on to Pacifica by a friend and the brand has stuck with me, as well as one other brand but today is all about Pacifica. Now, I cannot find their products locally, but with a 30-45 minute drive I can be within distance of a number of stores that sell it. Its worth it for me, because I don't use too many products, and what I do use tends to last a while. Plus when you consider that their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free, that extra time and gas doesn't feel like such a big deal. Since my eyes are my favorite, Pacifica's newest mascara, DreamBig Lash Extending 7 in 1 Mascara, is pretty big news.

The Pacifica DreamBig Mascara lets you "Fake It Till You Make It", however, I am pretty sure we've all made it, because THIS is the big leagues people. You can run with the best of lash experts thanks to their lash loving formula and magic wand. It's not an exaggeration when I say lash loving formula either, their formula is:
  • a growth serum (uhm, yes please!)
  • instant length (stubby lashes unite!)
  • lash lifting (no more tired lashes and constant curling!)
  • volumizing (people will be able to see your lashes!)
  • conditioning (natural ingredients help give you the best)
  • rich color (Black Magic!!)
  • 2-in-1 brush (go from length to volume with a twist!)
 
Their magic wand is the icing on the cake, it helps give you professional application with the ease of one motion and one brush! Start with your first application using the long brush, this will give you the length that many people search for when using mascara. Let that layer dry and then twist the very top of your mascara/brush cap. Voila! Your brush is now shorter and ready to give you those volumized lashes you typically only see in your dreams! Are those luscious beauties not enough for you? Keep layering! With daily use you can have your longest, healthiest lashes. I'm going to be 100% honest and tell you that I am a sucker for some curly lashes, so I combed and still curled my lashes before applying and I frame my eyes (not all of the way around but around the corners and stuff) with Pacifica's Natural Eye Pencil in Jet. It is waterproof and long wear which for me is great because I am blessed with allergies and most of the year my eyes water and destroy any masterpieces I may create on my lids (but not with this eyeliner). I also use Pacifica's Power of Love Palette occasionally and would love to see how my longer and fuller lashes work with their Power Powder Supernatural Eye shadow Trio in Stone, Cold, and Fox. So many to choose from!!
The possibilities are endless with Pacifica's line of products, and if you follow their trend, it is clear that they are only going to go up from here! Much like your lashes will when you use their new Dream Big Lash Extending 7 in 1 Mascara.





Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved