As
a fan of the Avatar: The Last Airbender Series, I was a little sad when
the show ended and then I didn't have a chance to watch
the "continuation" of the show, The Legend of Korra.
Life got in the way and honestly, we didn't have the money for cable so
many of our shows were forgotten. Last year for Christmas I bought my
sons (and self) the entire collection of Avatar: The Last Airbender
episodes and thankfully my boys love them just as much as I do. This
year, they'll be receiving The Legend of Korra and we can all experience
the world of bending again, together.
The
Legend of Korra: The Complete Series features all 52 episodes from the
one-of-a-kind series over 8 discs, and contains every pivotal Korra
moment. If you havent done the math yet, that is over 20 hours of air,
earth, water, and firebending excitement! The series follows Avatar
Korra, a teenage girl from the Southern Water Tribe, who also happens to
be the reincarnation of Aang from the previous series, as she faces
political and spiritual unrest in a modernizing world.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment