Image Map

Friday, December 9, 2016

Prextex Christmas Treat Boxes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
During the holiday season, you're so busy with the bigger and more important things that the little things can go unnoticed and end up neglected. For example, I typically volunteer to bring in treats for one of my son's Christmas parties at school, this year I was chosen for treat bags and I have been putting off getting them done simply because its a lot of little pieces and then the actual bag or box to house them all in. I finally got some motivation and decided to finish them early, using the cutest little boxes to hold all of the goodies.

The Prextex Christmas Cardboard Treat Boxes are adorably decorated for the holiday season, and just happen to be the perfect size for a first grade Christmas party treat box. It will hold a few average sized cookies or a handful of random small toys and candy. Would be cute to put smaller gifts into as well. I also think I will hold back one of the elf ones and use it for one of our house elf's shenanigans. The boxes are easy to fold and close and could easily be used again if you are careful. They are made out of the same material as most Christmas cards. They come in four different patterns, Gingerbread Man, Santa Claus, Penguins, and an Elf.


A great idea for no stress gift "wrapping" and treat boxes, and it also puts a little bit of Christmas flair into your decorating. Fun, cute, and reusable these are the perfect item to make your hectic Christmas season just a little bit easier!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved