Image Map

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Relive Little House on the Prairie with this Laura Ingalls Doll

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


One of my fondest memories of being a young girl was watching Little House on the Prairie with my Mother.   I would wonder what it would have been like to live back in those days and to be honest many times I think I would have preferred it.

Now over thirty years later, I am sharing the show and books with our daughter which is why I know she is going to love it when we give her The Queen's Treasure Little House on the Prairie Doll.  


  •  High-quality doll shows Laura’s kind-hearted and energetic nature with expressive, tilt-close eyes, soft pigtails and rosy cheeks.
  • Laura comes in an eyelet ruffle-front nightgown and cap, an adorable rag doll, a pillow, patchwork quilt and a clever keepsake box that converts into a cozy bed which tucks in a log cabin backdrop, complete with a window!
  • This 6 piece set makes an instant heirloom collection for any Little House on the Prairie fan.
  • Laura is sized for play with other 18" dolls and 18" doll accessories, but it is not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.


I just love the detail of this doll's face, her eyes, nightgown, quilt, doll and pillow each are ideal for the time.  The quality of the construction is exceptional, and I have no doubts this is one doll that will be enjoyed for years to come.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved