If there is one thing that can make any bad day better, it's chocolate. It is the go to for so many different things. Comfort, a little bite of sweetness after a long day, treats for many different holidays, and the perfect gift for a loved one. There has been many times that my husband has asked me what I wanted for Valentines day, or my birthday and I would love to say chocolates, however usually the boxes of chocolates aren't specific enough in their flavors, or the flavors don't hit the right notes for me. Last year I had the pleasure of trying a brand of chocolate that not only blew my mind, but also changed my outlook on the tastes of chocolate. Chuao Chocolatier is that brand.
First, let me just say that before trying Chuao Chocolatier, I would never have known that there are so many different flavors to enjoy along with chocolate, Chuao awakens your taste buds, and introduces you to your favorite flavor, without you knowing previously that it was your favorite. Chuao is a Venezuelan Chocolatier based in the United States, that has creative flavors at its heart. Starting with Spicy Maya, and eventually moving on and up to include over 15 other flavors, and that's just the candy bars, Chuao also has organic chocolates, drinking chocolates, bon bons, truffles, and many other gift options. Chuao chocolate bar flavors are:
- Honeycomb
- Triple Nut Temptation
- Spicy Maya
- Firecracker
- Orange-A-Go-Go
- Ooh Ahh Almond
- Pretzel Toffee Twirl
- Salted Chocolate Crunch
- Cinnamon Cereal Smooch
- Oh My S'mores
- Sweet & Salty
- Pop Corn Pop
- Ravishing Rocky Road
- Potato Chip
- Caramel Apple Crush
- Baconluxious
- Strawberry Waffle Wild
I'm going to answer your question, because I know you are dying to ask it, where can you get this delightful chocolate? Fine specialty retailers including Whole Foods Market, Dean and Deluca, and Crate & Barrel, as well as fine restaurants & hotels including Omni Hotels and W Hotels nationwide, and recently they have been added to the product lineup an select bars are now available at CVS!
I personally think a couple bars of this chocolate would be a way better gift than a typical box of chocolates. I would recommend the Potato Chip and Firecracker, my personal favorites, but after all of this time I might just be biased, that and I have yet to try all of the flavors so maybe that will change! For now, grab a few bars for yourself, experiment, and step outside of our comfort zone to discover your own favorite flavors!
|

No comments:
Post a Comment