I make no secret of the fact that I have never taken time for any spa services other than an manicure and even then I can count on one hand how many times I have done this. If I am being completely honest the reason is because I do not have any interest in being touched by strangers, yes I know this sounds crazy but for me this is a major road block.
As a result of this I have become interested in products that can be used in the privacy of my home and while like everyone I have a handful of must haves on my shelves I never turn down the opportunity to try new products which is how I have been introduced to Red Lane Spa products found exclusivity at Beaches and Sandals Resorts.
For the past week to ten days I have been trying the new Wild Sugar & Spice Regimen which promises a balanced and bright complexion in only three steps.
1. Cleanse with Enzymatic Cleansing Foam, which is light and removes dirt, oils and makeup. It is blended with natural fruit acids which help exfoliate to increase cellular turnover. Added pineapple enzymes soften and brighten your skin.
2. Polish with Bamboo Polish a gentle facial polish that buffs away spent skin cells with bamboo spheres and silica crystals. It also contains a jojoba oil that nourishes your skin without clogging pores.
3. Exfoliate with Enzyme Exfoliating Gel Mask which smooths and purifies skin. Papaya enzymes dissolve dead skin cell and declogs pores while fruit acids soften and brighten skin.
Winters in the Midwest means I need to step up my skincare routine mainly to avoid dry skin. I was impressed that the cleansing foam really does remove all traces of makeup, including around the eyes. The Bamboo Polish is by far my favorite of the products. I will admit that I probably use a little more than I should and rub a little longer causing a few red spots, but that is a personal preference. I always follow up with a nightly facial cream of my own but two times a week I have been using the enzyme exfoliating gel mask which I admit after using the bamboo polish does have a little sting to it, but once it dries and is rinsed off your skin will feel so fresh. I always follow up with a nightly moisturizing cream and in the mornings love the results. My makeup looks more natural when I apply it and I have noticed that it appears to stay in place and needs fewer touch ups throughout the day.
Red Lane Spa will be releasing these products soon and since you can order them online I will be keeping tabs so I can get replacements since the Bamboo Polish is now being added to my must have shelf.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment