When
it comes to beauty products, I try my hardest to be sure that the ones I
purchase give back in some way. Granted you cant always find a product
that gives that added bonus, but I try my best. Whether it is giving by
purchasing cruelty free makeup, vegan options of a product, or using
products that give a portion of their profit to charities and
organizations, there are many companies that are now moving forward in
giving back to the world around them. A beauty company I was recently
introduced to, GLOW for a Cause, is
one of these types of companies, they started out with good intentions
of giving a high quality product and has slowly evolved into what one
can only call a glowing movement.
Founded
by artist, teacher, and skincare productista, JOhanna Querry Smith,
GLOW for a Cause is a passion fueled project that makes both people, and
the world just a little more beautiful. The products are made with the
finest and purest ingredients available but as an added bonus, you are
not only pampering yourself, you are also giving back 5% to a number of
non-profit organization. Truly beauty that GLOWS both inside and out.
GLOW for a Cause's non-profit partners are:
- Cowgirls vs. Cancer - provides retreat scholarships for women with breast cancer to experience healing with horses and yoga in Montana.
- The Red Sox Foundation - comprised of Boston firefighters who volunteer their time to provide emotional and financial support to burn victims and their families.
- MaxFund Animal Adoption Center - a true no kill animal shelter in Colorado, giving animals, including the injured, abandoned and abused, a second chance at life.
- The Gathering Place - Denver's only drop-in center and community of hope for women, children and transgender individuals who are experiencing homelessness or poverty.
- Berni's Journey - a cinematic quest that serves as a mirror for us to reflect on universal themes of happiness, hope, and living authentically. Answer the Call of adventure and become the hero of your own story.
More
information about GLOW for a Cause's non-profit partners is available
on their website, as well as a shop with all of their wonderful
products. I had the pleasure of sampling their Inspire solid perfume,
its described as a young and uplifting scent with a vibrant blend of
florals and a dash of sunny citrus. I instantly fell in love with the
scent. Its light and at the same time you can tell I am wearing it after
a day running errands. I also like that it was the solid perfume
option(vegan blend). It was my first time trying one and I love the ease
of popping it into your purse and not having to worry about breaking a
glass bottle. GLOW for a Cause provides
so many different options including face and body products as well as
candles, you're sure to find something that you fall in love with and
how can you pass up something that in turn is going to go on and help
someone else as well?
| |||
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment