It is rare to find any little girl who does not love two things, dress-up and dolls. Our daughter like so many others is no exception. Which is why I was excited to hear of two Mom's, Jenny and Heather who took it upon themselves to design a line of dress up wear that not only was soft and comfortable but also machine washable while still remaining affordable. In just one year they had sewn over 2,000 dresses in a small basement and knew they were in the middle of their own Little Adventure and decided it was time to expand so other Mother's could share the experience with their children.
While I am sad to say our daughter has outgrown the dress-up phase of childhood I can say that she has taken an interest into her dolls and dressing them up and playing with them in a variety of pretend scenarios from princesses to soccer players her dolls have been dressed in everything under the sun. If you have kids you know these doll outfits in many cases can and do cost more than I spend on my own clothes, which lets admit is ridiculous.
I recently was invited to take a look a few doll dresses from Little Adventures and was impressed with the attention to detail, the quality of the fabric and the price point of around $15 for a dress is just incredible for a dress of this style.
I love being able to support mom entrepreneurship especially those that make a product that kids love, are affordable and offers a 100% guarantee all of their designs. If your kids love to dress up themselves or their dolls Little Adventures is the place to find everything you may be looking for.
Little Adventures would like to give one lucky My Springfield Mommy one of their doll dresses.
Giveaways ends at 8pm on Sunday, March 26th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Visit Little Adventures, which one dress up outfit would you child love the most & why?
Take a look at Little Adventures doll collection, which dress do you like most?
Follow Little Adventures on Instagram
Like Little Adventures on Facebook
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!





104 comments:
My daughter would love the mermaid ball gown because she loves to play princess and it's pink!!
My daughter would love the Cinderell gown because she loves to play dress up and loves Cinderella.
I like the Snow White Doll Dress the most.
I follow on Instagram with @alexnobody
I like Little Adventures on Facebook. My name on Facebook is Alexandra Cheyenne.
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter with @iamthealexxx
I friended you on Google+
I followed you on Pinterest with
https://www.pinterest.com/alexandraoller/
I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed.
My daughter would love the Arabian dress she loves Aladdin
My daughter would love the mermaid ball gown because it is pink and poofy!
I follow you on Little Adventures on Instagram as reneewalters3
I like Little Adventures on Facebook!
I Sent you a Friend request on Facebook
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
I added you to my circle on Google+ as Renee Walters!
I follow you on Pinterest as bored2quickly!
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
My daughter would like the Polynesian Princess dress because she is into Moana right now.
She would like the Polynesian doll dress for the very same reason! I hear Moana songs every time she enters a room.
I like the Royal Rapunzel outfit.
I like the Cinderella Doll Dress. It's beautiful!
I'm an email subscriber.
My almost 7 year old daughter June would love the Arabian Doll Dress because she is a huge Jasmine fan! She loves her American Girl Doll, and I know she'd love these dresses too:)
babydjs_mom@yahoo.com
I follow Little Adventures on Instagram as @babydjs_mom
I follow Little Adventures on Facebook too!
I follow you on Twitter as @bearyfunscrap
I Tweeted about this giveaway: https://twitter.com/bearyfunscrap/status/844027742681292800
My daughter's would like the CINDERELLA dress most because they love Cinderella.
I like the CINDERELLA DOLL DRESS.
Follow on Instagram @jwal902
I like Little Adventures on Facebook...Julie Waldron
Sent you friend request on Facebook...Julie Waldron
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook...Julie Waldron
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter...@farmermomwife
Friended you on Google+ Julie Waldron
Followed you on Pinterest farmermomwife
Followed you on Google Plus Julie Waldron
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed on Feedly Julie Waldron
I think she'd like the amulet princess dress because its purple
I love the colors and embroidery on the ice queen doll
tweeted https://twitter.com/Arf2D2/status/845667904892948481
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
My granddaughter would love the ICE QUEEN CORONATION as she is all about Elza from Frozen.
My daughter would like the Scandinavian Coronation Doll Dress
I follow littleadventuresdressups on instagram
i like Little Adventures Dress Ups on fb
I am your friend on facebook
I like springfield mommy on fb
I follow you on twitter
I am your friend on google+
pinterest follower
She would love to have the SPANISH PRINCESS DOLL 2017 because it is almost like one she has! my4boysand1 at gmail dot com
I Follow Little Adventures on Instagram @my4boysand1
my4boysand1 at gmail dot com
I Like Little Adventures on Facebook Stephanie Phelps
my4boysand1 at gmail dot com
The sleeping beauty day dress my daughter loves sleeping beauty
I followed on IG lissaK3734
Followed on FB Melissa A Cunningham
We like the Scottish doll dress,because my daughter said it looks like Meridas dress ,natbelinsky@verizon.net
Receive emails,natbelinsky@verizon.net
I would choose the yellow dress, because my daughter is crazy about Beauty and the Beast right now. The email I check most often is fossil316aol.com
I follow you on twitter, @taryn221, and my email is fossil316@aol.com
The Cinderella Dress-she loves that Movie and Book.
pjames330 at aol dot com
The Cinderella Doll Dress.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Followed Little Adventures on Instagram.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Liked Little Adventures on FB.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Fb fan of M.S.M.
pjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
Google+ follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
google plus follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
instagram follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
liked on instagram little adventures @lyzabeth1970
liked Little Angles on fb
friends w you on fb
Liked Springfield Mommy on fb
liked on twitter @lyzjus2
I think the Red Hero would be a great outfit for my son because he loves playing heroes with his cousins
Fiona N
My nieces would love the Tinkerbell Doll Dress
Thank You
Fiona N
I am following Little Adventures on Instagram @greenavocado
Fiona N
I liked Little Adventures on Facebook under name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I am already one of Your facebook friends under name: fiona nuyen
Thank You So Much :)
Fiona N
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook under name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I am following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62
Fiona N
I friend You on Google+ as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I am following You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I am following You on Google Plus as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily via this email
Thank You
Fiona N
I shared it on Twitter: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/846151388283461640
Thank You for the chance!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
the Dragon Cloak-Green/Gold because it looks very nice
I like the Scandinavian Coronation Doll Dress the most.
I follow Little Adventures on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I follow Little Adventures on Facebook under the username likwan.
I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Google+ under the name Lily Kwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/846177846938656768.
Post a Comment