Image Map

Sunday, March 19, 2017

SING Special Edition Available March 21 PLUS Giveaway #SINGMOVIE

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Saturday night my husband had to work so my daughter and I decided to have our own movie night, we pulled out the sofa bed in the living room, grabbed a bowl of popcorn and got ready to SING our hearts out.   Don't worry we did not make any videos so you don't have to suffer through my off key voice.
For those who do not know:
SING stars Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon, an eternally optimistic koala who puts on the world’s greatest singing competition to save his crumbling theater; winner Reese Witherspoon as Rosita, an overworked and underappreciated mother of 25 piglets desperate to unleash her inner diva; Scarlett Johansson as Ash, a punk rock porcupine with a beautiful voice behind her prickly exterior; and Taron Egerton as Johnny, a young gangster gorilla looking to break free of his family’s felonies.



I have to point out the three mini-movies in this collection: 
  • Gunter Babysits - Gunter offers to watch all of Rosita’s 25 piglets for the night, trying to prove he’s the best babysitter ever.
  • Love At First Sight - During a piano lesson with Johnny, Miss Crawly becomes nostalgic about the dancing and romancing of her youth. Johnny convinces her that it’s not too late to find someone and helps her setup a profile on a dating website.
  • Eddie’s Life Coach - Eddie’s mom signs her slacker son up for a digital training seminar to get his life back on track.



I absolutely love this movie and can not say enough positive about it.  I don't want to give anything away but being a Mom I can relate with Rosita, it is often easy to get lost in the role of  wife and Mom.   I hope that kids (and even Dad's) will take note of her struggles and have a greater appreciation for Mom's everywhere after seeing SING.

Would you like to win a copy of SING?

Giveaways ends at 8pm on Sunday, March 26th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
What is your favorite song to SING along too?
Have you seen SING?  Which of the character's do you like most, why?
Like Universal on Facebook
Follow Universal on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

147 comments:

CindyWindy2003 said...

I love singing to Taylor Swift's shake it off, it's just so infectious. I haven't seen SING yet so I don't know who my favorite character would be. carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Like Universal on fb as CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Follow Universal on twitter as @carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

We are freinds on fb as CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Like springfield mommy on fb as CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I follow you on twitter as @carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I'm your friend on google plus as CyN_th{ia. RA..w)_lin..G), carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I follow you on google plus as CyN_th{ia. RA..w)_lin..G), carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I follow you on pinterest as Cynthia R, www.pinterest.com/carawling. carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I am an email subscriber of yours as carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

fb share this giveaway as CindyWindy Blogs, https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/745942032250112 carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/844614842820517890 carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

Angela Saver said...

My favorite song to sing along to is Every Light in the House is On by Trace Atkins!

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Yes, I saw Sing and my favorite Sing character is Rosita!

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your friend on facebook as Angela Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Angela Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @saverang

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow Universal on twitter as @saverang

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow Universal on Facebook as Angela Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your Friend on Google+ As Angela Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Follow you on Pinterest - my url is http://www.pinterest.com/angelasaver1/

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Follow you on Google Plus as Angela Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as angela.saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I tweeted

https://mobile.twitter.com/saverang/status/844631024218914816

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I shared on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/angela.saver.5/posts/1262608740461441

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Sing, it sounds like an unusual movie though!

Unknown said...

twitter follower

Unknown said...

liked on fb

Unknown said...

google+ follower

Unknown said...

follow on pinterest

Unknown said...

email subscriber

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/844644466245980160

Erin S said...

FB Friend erinn sluka

Erin S said...

FB follow Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Twitter @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

G+ Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Pinterest @parentinghealth

Erin S said...

Instagram @parentinghealthy

Erin S said...

Subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

Unknown said...

BT09042015109x

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/845106770028773376

Unknown said...

BT0904201598x

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/845482784030380032

Unknown said...

BT0904201592x

Arf2-D2 said...

I have not seen it.
I kind of like mama pig

Arf2-D2 said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/Arf2D2/status/845668581727748096

Arf2-D2 said...

I'm not much for singing. I'll join in on happy birthday though ('cause you kind of have to even if you sound horrible!)

scottsgal said...

I love singing to Kenny Chesney songs

scottsgal said...

I haven't seen this movie yet but the characters look so adorable

scottsgal said...

like MSM on fb

scottsgal said...

like universal on fb

scottsgal said...

follow on G+

scottsgal said...

follow on google plus reader

scottsgal said...

email subscriber

Unknown said...

BT0904201590x

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/845848667508617216

msrodeobrat said...

I haven't had a chance to see Sing yet, but Rosita looks like she might be my favorite character. I love to sing along to anything by the Beatles, especially Here Comes The Sun
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
Ashley C

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Lauren said...

I like to sing along to "Happy".

Lauren said...

I follow Universal on Twitter. @dereklauren

Lauren said...

I follow you on Twitter. @dereklauren

Amy Orvin said...

I like to sing a long to November Rain by Gun's 'n Roses.

Amy Orvin said...

I have not seen Sing yet. I think I would love Gunter the best because he's so funny and cute looking.

Amy Orvin said...

Liked Universal on Facebook as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Following Universal on Twitter as @amyorvin

Amy Orvin said...

We are already friends on Facebook as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @amyorvin

Amy Orvin said...

We are already Friends on Google+ as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Following you on Pinterest as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Following you on Google Plus as Amy Orvin

Amy Orvin said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed as 2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as @amyorvin

Amy Orvin said...

Tweeted - https://twitter.com/amyorvin/status/846003771972956162

Amy Orvin said...

Facebook Share here - https://www.facebook.com/amyorvin/posts/1551930601493399

Audra said...

I've seen sing and I love the iguana the best

Jeremy said...

follow on twitter @natekyle1707

Unknown said...

BT0904201569x

Unknown said...

BT0904201503x

Shelly Peterson said...

I like to sing to Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. I have not seen this movie yet.
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Friends on Facebook - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter - @cshell202
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Friends on Google+ - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/846095048492158976

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow on Pinterest - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow on Google Plus - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

email subscriber
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram - cshell202
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Like Universal on Facebook - Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow Universal on Twitter - @cshell202
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/846096482570665984
cshell090869 at aol dot com

lildevilgirl22 said...

sent a friend request on Fb Angelica Cassandra Dimeo

pamela j said...

Shake it off
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

Haven't seen the movie yet. I would probably like the pig.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

Universal fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

twitter follower Universal
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

FB fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

google+ follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

google plus
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pamela j said...

instagram
pjames330 at aol dot com

Kristin C said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but from the commercials I think I'd like the momma pig.

Kristin C said...

Follow you on Pinterest Kristin18k

Kristin C said...

Follow you on twitter @KristinCrafts

Kristin C said...

Follow universal on twitter @KristinCrafts

Jackie said...

I would love to win this to watch with my family.
Thank you!

Jackie said...

One of my favorite songs to sing along to is "Shake It Off" (Taylor Swift)

Jackie said...

I Like Universal on Facebook

Jackie said...

I Follow Universal on Twitter (@jacvil5237)

Jackie said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Jackie Villano)

Margaret said...

I havent seen it but I know my grandson would love it. Uptown Funk is my favorite to sing along to.

Jackie said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@jacvil5237)

Jackie said...

I follow on google+

Margaret said...

Following Univerdal on fb as Margaret Maggie Porter

Margaret said...

I follow Universal on twitter @maggiep48

Jackie said...

I follow on pinterest
pinterest.com/jacvil/

Jackie said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

elizabeth miller said...

friends with you on fb

elizabeth miller said...

follow spingfield mommy on fb

elizabeth miller said...

follow Springfield mommy on twitter @lyzjus2

elizabeth miller said...

follow you on google +

elizabeth miller said...

follow you on pintrest lyzabeth1970

elizabeth miller said...

follow you on instagram @lyzabeth1970

elizabeth miller said...

liked Universal fb page

elizabeth miller said...

followed universal on twitter @lyzjus2

Surbhi K. said...

I have not seen it but my daughter did, and she is always singing "Shake it off" She loves the movie, I would love to surprise her with this DVD! Plus she loves Johnny character!

lilyk said...

I like to sing along to A Little Respect by Erasure.

lilyk said...

I haven't seen this movie yet.

lilyk said...

I follow Universal on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Universal on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Google+ under the name Lily Kwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/846178685673627648.

stephanie scales campbell said...

Followed universal on twitter @crazycabana

stephanie scales campbell said...

Following My springfield mommy on twitter @crazycabana

stephanie scales campbell said...

following you ion pinterest @crazycabana

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved