Image Map

Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Promise In Theaters April 21st *Ticket Giveaway*

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

On Friday, April 21st we all we have the opportunity to see a film about sacrifice and love when The Promise opens in theaters nationwide. 

Synopsis:
It is 1914. As the Great War looms, the mighty Ottoman Empire is crumbling. Constantinople, the once vibrant, multicultural capital on the shores of the Bosporus, is about to be consumed by chaos.

Michael Boghosian (Oscar Isaac), arrives in the cosmopolitan hub as a medical student determined to bring modern medicine back to Siroun, his ancestral village in Southern Turkey where Turkish Muslims and Armenian Christians have lived side by side for centuries. Photo-journalist Chris Myers (Christian Bale), has come here only partly to cover geo-politics. He is mesmerized by his love for Ana (Charlotte le Bon), an Armenian artist he has accompanied from Paris after the sudden death of her father.

When Michael meets Ana, their shared Armenian heritage sparks an attraction that explodes into a romantic rivalry between the two men. As the Turks form an alliance with Germany and the Empire turns violently against its own religious and ethnic minorities, their conflicting passions must be deferred while they join forces to survive even as events threaten to overwhelm them.

Promises are made and promises are broken. The one promise that must be kept is to live on and tell the story.



While I have never experienced a situation where I had to put my own life on the line for someone else I often wonder if put the test I could.  Every time the answer is the same, I would do anything to protect my family and I believe if I had to I would sacrifice my own life for theirs.


Would you like to win two tickets and a movie poster to see The Promise?
Giveaways ends at 8pm on Sunday, April 23rd
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to win?
Tell me about someone in your life that you would stand up for.
How far would you be willing to go to save the life of a loved one?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/852683934303440897

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/853725246444249093

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/854182119773544448

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/854536044909387777

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/855616209118744576

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan!

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Roseann K. said...

Twitter follower

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved