Image Map

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Crayola 3 lb Modeling Dough Bucket $11.99 + Free Shipping (Retail $16.99)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=272717&m=30503&u=412975&afftrack=&urllink=www.13deals.com/store/products/46830-crayola-3-lb-modeling-dough-bucket-ships-free

With school almost over for the year, I am looking for activities to keep my daughter occupied and stimulated and here is a great deal on something I know she would love!

Right now you can get this Crayola 3 lb Modeling Dough Bucket for $11.99 plus Free Shipping!  It retails for $16.99.  This price is cheaper than what I saw on Amazon too!

Product Features

  • Crayola Super Soft Modeling Dough
  • Color: Blue
  • Non-toxic
  • Reusable
  • Crumble free for less mess
  • 3 lb Bucket


  • Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

    No comments:

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved