Image Map

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Large AIR Lite-Mist Cool Air Aromotherapy Diffuser with LED Lights $19.49 + Free Shipping (Retail $49.99)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=272717&m=30503&u=412975&afftrack=&urllink=http://www.thatdailydeal.com/home.php?id=46726

I have a similar one of these in my home and I love it!  Right now you can get this Ozazzy Large 'AIR' Lite-Mist Cool Air Aromatherapy Diffuser, Humidifier, Air Home Purifier, Ionizer with LED Mood Color Changing - One for $19.49 or Two for $36! Plus, it ships free.  They retail for $49.99.


The details are:
I add vivid 7 LED Nightlight Colors & Stylish Table Top Design Decor to the Bedroom, Baby's or Infant's Room, Children's Nursery, Home, Office, Yoga Studio, Loft & Living Spaces. Or 'Turn Me On' Zen White with No Color!
I have an easy On /Off LED Switch on my backside.;My Aroma Diffuser adds your favorite Aromatherapy or Essential Oil to my water base for health giving humidifying Air for 7-10 hours, no filters needed! Just add 3 drops of oil to my Water tank. My favorite is TeaTree + Lavender Oil! It masks out that stale smoke or unwanted pet odor.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved