Image Map

Friday, May 12, 2017

Stress Less Paint-By-Number Flowers

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
If there is one thing I do as a mom, it is stress. At this point I could probably turn it into a profession. Between getting the kids ready in the morning, and getting them to bed at night, my day is filled with so many other things to do, or things that I need to make sure others do, that I hardly have time for myself by the end of the day! It is during my days off that I finally find time for myself. During my days off I typically spend it doing laundry, cleaning the house, or running errands that just cant get done whenever the kids and husband are home. After all of that, I unwind with music and some kind of art related hobby. Recently I have branched far out of my comfort zone and started painting, aside from a couple of projects I did as a favor to friends, I haven't been able to explore my new found talent. Thanks to a wonderful Mother's Day review offer from Simon and Schuster, Stress Less Paint-By-Number, I have a chance to really explore the art form, and truly take some time for myself. 

Stress Less Paint-By-Number Flowers allows you to relax without having to worry about what colors to use, or blending the wrong colors and ending up with the wrong shade. You get to choose from over two dozen illustrations, each its own bouquet of lovely flowers. The illustrations feature lilies, daisies, sunflowers, bluebells, and more! You simply follow the color guide and unwind. Each image is assigned numbers that correspond to the paints in the kit. The colors included are: yellow, orange, dark pink, lavender, sea green, and light blue. Each vibrant color helps bring the image of your choice to life. The kit includes a tray that hold your paints and brushes and can be used as a paint palette as well. When you are finished with your creation, you can easily share your picture thanks to the perforated pages in the book.
 

The perfect gift for mom on Mother's Day, Stress Less Paint-By-Number Flowers will let your mom relax and have a little bit of down time, because you know your mom deserves it!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved