Image Map

Monday, November 13, 2017

Family Game Night Mr. Bucket

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Buying games for my children is usually prompted by a little bit of nostalgia, I tend to first buy them games I played when I was younger and liked before something new and unknown. One game from my childhood was a game from Pressman called Mr. Bucket. It was actually my younger brothers game but, only being 4 years older than him, I played as well. It was a game I liked playing with my siblings because it was just constant movement and chaos, in a fun way.

The Mr. Bucket game is really easy to learn, its for ages three and up and you need 2 to 4 players. The idea of the game is to get all three of your colored balls into the bucket before he spits them out, so that all of yours are in the bucket at the same time. This is made harder by the fact that Mr. Bucket is rolling around on the floor, spinning, and of course, spitting the balls out. If you manage to do all of that, simply pick Mr. Bucket up off the floor by his handle and he stops moving and spitting out balls. 
 
 
You then have time to reset and play again! We tried Mr. Bucket out on our kitchen floor, I'm fairly sure the carpeting in out house is too fluffy for the wheels, however I can see the game functioning on a very low carpet, but working the best on a bare floor. The game includes Mr. Bucket, 4 shovels (one of each color), 12 balls (three of each color), and the complete instructions for both the assembly (super easy and fast) and the game rules. Mr. Bucket does require 3 AA batteries that are not included with the purchase. What I enjoyed best about this game is that you never know who is going to win. Although, the kiddos that are a little quicker on their feet will have an advantage. Mr. Bucket also fits nicely back into its original box when everyone is done playing.

Mr. Bucket is a great game to keep kids engaged, and a nice change from video games that don't allow children to be active. Mr. Bucket will get them up and moving, and most of all having fun!
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved