Image Map

Friday, August 27, 2010

Issac Delgado Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

On August 31, Sony Masterworks will release L-O-V-E by Cuban superstar Issac Delgado. On L-O-V-E, Delgado recreates 12 sultry and sexy Spanish recordings originally sung by crooner Nat King Cole. He does so with the help of a number of outstanding musicians including a special contribution by Nat King Cole’s brother, Freddy Cole. This is the first time that Freddy Cole has participated in a tribute album for his brother.

If you love a great vocalist, an amazing band playing some great Latin Jazz and some incredible songs that were originally performed by the legendary Nat King Cole, then this is the CD for you. Issac Delgado has been called the "Frank Sinatra of Salsa" and I think you will agree. I really enjoyed his voice and the care he took to perform the songs originally performed by Nat King Cole is evident. I may not know what he was singing, but the expressiveness in his voice and the great music backing him up made this a very enjoyable listening experience.

Want to Win?

Giveaway will end Sunday September 12th at 8pm
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winner will need to reply by Friday with their shipping info

Want to win?
*View Quizas Quizas Quizas tell me what you think
*Tweet your friends about this CD
*Like Issac Delgado on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to Sony Masterworks for offering this giveaway to my readers and for my CD used for the review.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

follower on twitter

Unknown said...

facebook fan

Unknown said...

like springfieldmommy

Unknown said...

like Issac Delgado on facebook

Unknown said...

tweeted my friends about cd

Unknown said...

like Quizas Quizas Quizas

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend of myspringfieldmommy
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

i like myspringfieldmommy on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow myspringfieldmommy on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

quizas is great
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I tweeted about Issac
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved