Image Map

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Burger Buddy Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I know with the holidays coming up we do not think about just exactly what we are eating but we should.  Which is why the burger buddy wants to help you reduce the amount of fat you consume from meat.

The process is simple, cook your burger (or other meat) and then place it in the middle of the burger buddy.  Add some hot water and then slowly press down to remove the unwanted fat from your meat.  When you are finished remove your meat and let it sit for a minute or two to prevent it from crumbling.  

Last week we tried the burger buddy, and it does without a doubt remove the fat.  In fact you may be a little surprised to see just how much comes out.  I did feel the need to salt my meat, which makes me think Mrs. Dash would be a great addition.  If you are trying to lose weight or the doctor says you must cut your fat intake I can see how this would help.  My only concern is that there would be no way to make more than a few burgers at one time without the others being too cold to enjoy. Maybe one day they will make a twin size burger buddy so that you can do two patties at one time.

Want to win a Burger Buddy?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Tuesday, November 30th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?

Mandatory Entries: 
Tell me why you want to reduce your fat.
Visit Burger Buddy and share one of the myths with me and what you think.
Watch the video and tell me what you learned.
Follow on Twitter

You will earn additional entries when you:
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to Burger Buddy for mine used for this review.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

25 comments:

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend of msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am going to try out a misto to try and reduce fat.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

the myth--george foreman grill gets all the fat out. They claim that it doesn't. I had a george foreman and really thought that it did, but their documentation shows that it really doesn't.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow burgerbuddy on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

The video says that putting the hamburger in water will not take away any of the flavor. It seems like the water would take away the flavor. I have heard that restaurants have been known to fry their hamburgers and put them in a pot of hot water to keep them from drying out. If this is true, and I have eaten one that has been in water, then I suppose they did not lose their flavor!!!
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Regina D said...

Myth was surprised to see george forman grills do not get rid of fat.

Regina D said...

Learned from the video that it remoes 50% of the fat and grease

Regina D said...

Follow burger buddy on Twitter

Regina D said...

Subscriber

Regina D said...

Follow tou on Twitter

Regina D said...

Facebook fan

Regina D said...

Said i Ike my Springfield mommy on fb

chantal said...

I am trying to manage my weight so this would help greatly.
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

GF grills are awesome so I was amazed to see that this is actual a healthier alternative.

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

removes 50% of the fat but 100% of the taste stays

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I follow BB on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I subscribe via email
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you via twitter @chantalgiardina

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I added you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

Frank said...

To learn how to use The Burger Buddy for making quickie microwaveable meals please check out this video:
http://theburgerbuddy.wordpress.com/videos

Cascia Talbert said...

I tried this out too. You can find my remarks about the Burger Buddy here:

http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/11/low-fat-ground-beef-hamburgers-at-home.html

During these tough economic times you need to do your research before purchasing something new.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved