Finding the perfect bath sponges and scrubbers can be a challenge. You need to find one that meets your needs all your daily needs and the T.Taio thinks they have done just that.
I have tried the T.Taio body scrubber and there is no doubt that this is an exfoliate. It is very course and does an amazing job helping you get rid of dead skin. I think if used regularly you would find that your skin would be soft and you may even avoid the dry skin of winter. I plan to keep using the T.Taio body scrubber to see how it will work with the dry air of winter here. My only suggestion would be to add a small string so that it can hang in the shower and properly dry when not in use.
Want to win a T.Taio body scrubber?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Tuesday, November 30th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
Want to win?
Mandatory Entries:
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
Want to win?
Mandatory Entries:
Tell me why you think this Body Scrubber is worth trying.
Tell me what you currently use as a scrubber.
Thanks to It's A Glam Thing for my samples and the winners prize.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


37 comments:
I currently have a body puff. This looks like it would be more effective.
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I am an Rss subscriber
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I would love to try the body scrubber to exfoliate my body.
I don't have a scrubber :( but I do have a wash cloth
subscriber
twitter follower
like myspringfieldmommy
I just use a washcloth
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I would try this scrubber. I would like to think outside the square, lol
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I subcribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I use a body Puff and I would love to try this as it looks like it would work great!!
Thanks for the chance to win :-)
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I am your FB Friend too~Deb S
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
because it helps keep skin from getting dry
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
I just use a back scrubber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
email subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
fb friend
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
like on fb (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
twitter follower (chelleb36)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
It would be perfect for exfoliating
I currently don't have one.... So i need to get a new puff or this to exfoliate with
Subscriber
Follow on Twitter
Fb fan
facebook follower
Kristina.Glidewell at gmail dot com
It is worth trying because it exfoliates and removes dead skin. I use a Loofah.
Email subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Janet Fri
I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye
i think it is worth trying to get softer skin.. especially in this cold winter air
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
i currently use a loofa
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
I added you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
i follow you via twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
I subscribe via email
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
Post a Comment