Image Map

Monday, November 15, 2010

Xocai The Healthy Chocolate Review & Giveaway (5 Winners)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



Who doesn't love chocolate?  What if you could get your hands on some healthy chocolate?  I was introduced to Xocai, which is pronounced sho-sigh, and it is healthy Belgium chocoloate + acai.  It is diabetic friendly, vegan and has mega antioxidants. 

Below are 15 reasons to try Xocai:
  • 1Promotes Cardiovascular Health*
  • 2Supports Healthy Glucose Levels*
  • 3Heightens Mental Function*
  • 4Is Antioxidant-Rich
  • 5Provides Anti-Aging Benefits*
  • 6Protects the Skin*
  • 7Improves Oral Health*
  • 8Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response*
  • 9Boosts Energy*
  • 10Optimizes Mood*
  • 11Encourages Proper Weight and Appetite Control*
  • 12Is Supported by Modern Science
  • 13Is Delicious
  • 14Nutrients Are Easily Absorbed
  • 15Is 100% Natural 
Thanks to Cocoa101 I was sent a sample of the Xocai Nuggets, which are billed as the ultimate antioxidant treat, and an Xocai X Power Square.  Both pieces were dark chocolate and I enjoyed both of them.

Right now you can take advantage of a special for My Springfield Mommy readers.  If you want to order some of these tasty chocolates, you can get a 20% discount.  All you have to is order them on the toll free number which is 888-813-2632 and tell them you saw this offer on My Springfield Mommy.  

 Cocoa101 would like to give five, yes 5, lucky My Springfield Mommy readers a couple pieces of chocolate and a 20% off coupon.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Thursday, December 2nd
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Friday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Visit the Cocoa101 website and tell me one way Xocai Chocolate differs from commercial chocolate
*Visit the Cocoa101 website and tell me which of the 9 products you are most interested in
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thanks to Cocoa101 for my samples and the giveaway winner's prizes

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



61 comments:

rauzi87 said...

its sweetened with raw can juice!

rauzi87 said...

X Protein Meal Shake I'm interested in!

Tara Oliver said...

I subscribe to you!

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Facebook as well.

Linda Kish said...

Xocai is not roasted like regular chocolate is.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an RSS subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I'd like the nuggets

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Rachel said...

Xocai has no fillers, waxes or added caffeine like commercial chocolate does.

Rachel said...

I would like to try Omega squares

Rachel said...

I subscribe to your website

Rachel said...

I am a Facebook friend

Connie said...

Hi! I would like to try the Powerhouse Cookie and see how it tastes. Thank you for a great giveaway! :)

aliasgirl1976@yahoo.com

Nadine said...

xoxai is the highest antioxidant chocolate, other chocolates are typically very low in antioxidants.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am interested in the sipping chocolate.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

andrea v said...

it is 100% natural
vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v said...

i like the nuggets

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

like you on facebook

HomemadeBaby said...

No waxes, fillers, or added caffeine!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

The XoBiotic sounds great!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I subscribe to your feed (RSS/Google Reader)
Marysa N – “HomeMadeBaby”
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I follow you on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook fan.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook friend.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

Julie said...

I am a subscriber

Shelley said...

It contains natural cocoa butter!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

The Powerhouse Cookie sounds yummy!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

Subscribe with Google Reader!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Angela Saver said...

It contains no waxes, fillers of added caffeine.

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I'm definitely interested in trying the Powerhouse Cookie!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I subscribe to your website! Thanks!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I have you as a Facebook friend!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I like you on Facebook!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on Twitter.

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Tawnya said...

Xocai has healthy chocolate! I have never seen chocolate with added vegetarian omegas.
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

I would like to try the xobiotic!
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Marija said...

Xocai contains no waxes, fillers, or added caffeine, unlike commercial chocolate.

marija.majerle at gmail dot com

Marija said...

I'm interested in trying the nuggets.

marija.majerle at gmail dot com

Ronda said...

Xocai is the highest antioxidant chocolate.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I would love to try the Xe Energy.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

rrudnick@netnet.net

amylynne said...

It contains natural cocoa butter.

amylynne said...

I'm interested in the omega squares.

Baby Mama said...

It has no fillers
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Baby Mama said...

I think the omega squares sound great
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

beckee said...

It is sweetened with raw cane juice crystals
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

Yona Williams said...

Xocai chocolate does not contain waxes, fillers or added caffeine like other commercial products. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

We're Facebook friends (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

Following you on Twitter (pricelessteam). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

I like you on Facebook (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

I think the Powerhouse Cookie sounds tasty. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

I subscribe via RSS feed (Google REader). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Little Miss Sunshine said...

It's got no wax, fillers, or added caffeine.

Little Miss Sunshine said...

The Nuggets sound like my favorite, yum!

Jen Crum said...

eight times the levels of epicatechins and catechins and four times the levels of procyanidnins than cacao produced with standard processing techniques

jenlcrum@gmail.com

Jen Crum said...

I am interested in their Xoçai™ Nuggets
jenlcrum@gmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved