Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Learning Resources Pretend & Play Ice Cream Shop Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
If you have a child that is always wanting to help you in the kitchen and is creative, here is a great new game for them, the Pretend & Play Ice Cream Shop from Learning Resources. Check out all of the fun and colorful items in the picture above for you and your kids to play with.

The Ice Cream Shop includes 18 pieces: 4 scoops of ice cream, sugar cone, cake cone, sundae dish, banana split dish, “splittable” banana, scooper, 2 spoons, apron, write & wipe menu, ice cream carton and bottle that “squirts” pretend chocolate syrup (a mess-free brown string).  It is recommended for ages 3+. 

My daughter got excited with this new toy just from looking at the box.  She loves ice cream so she could not wait to get the contents of her "shop" out of the box so she could start making ice cream creations.  Of course she had to put her new apron on first so in case things got messy, her clothes would be safe.  She had a lot of fun creating banana splits, sundaes and cones and of course topping them all with chocolate syrup.  She was impressed that the ice cream scoop had a button to help push her ice cream onto her cones and dishes and I thought it was a neat touch too.

I really like activities like this one because it encourages her to pretend and use your imagination and be creative.  This is a game that I know she will continue to play with for quite some time. 

You can purchase this on the Learning Resources website as well as Amazon where it is priced at $25.18 + free shipping.

Thanks to Learning Resources, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a Pretend & Play Ice Cream Shop of their own.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 31st
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to Win?
*Tell me what your kid(s) favorite ice cream is.
*Like Learning Resources on Facebook
*Follow Learning Resources on Twitter

*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Learning Resources for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize.  Opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

114 comments:

Linda Kish said...

Vanilla

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an RSS subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

pmj said...

They like vanilla
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan of learning resources
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower of
learning resources
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Janet W. said...

My grandson's favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like learning resources on FB Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow learning resources on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I'm your friend on facebook Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Teh Doll said...

strawberry my little girl loves. little dude will chow on any kinda of ice cream hehe..

dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

Teh Doll said...

follow @LearningHandsOn on twitter
@mommyluck13
sha t
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

pure vanilla

rauzi87 said...

chocolate
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

i like learning source on facebook
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

facebook friend/fan
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

subscriber
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower of msm
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

andrea v said...

my kids love chocolate ice cream

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

friend on facebook

Lynda said...

Their favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies ‘N Cream.
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

I am an email subscriber
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Following Learning Resources on Twitter @lyndacooks
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Liked Learning Resources on Facebook as Lynda Clark
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Following you on Twitter @lyndacooks
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Friended you on Facebook as Lynda Clark
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Subscribe to your daily RSS Feed via Google Reader
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

bison61 said...

the boys like vanilla

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Roseann K. said...

chocolate mint chip.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Email subscriber.

Tara Oliver said...

my oldest daughter surprisingly likes vanilla! and my youngest - anything. :) thanks for the giveaway!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like them on Facebook!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow them on Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

friends on Facebook!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Twitter as th7272. thanks!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

kayshem said...

chocolate

kayshem@hotmail.com
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

Learning Resources FB fan

kayshem@hotmail.com
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

email subscriber

kayshem@hotmail.com
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan

kayshem@hotmail.com
Katie Morris Crider

Jessica King said...

My son loves Cookie dough ice cream and my daughter loves Superman Ice cream from our local ice cream company.

Jessica King said...

Like Learning Resources on Facebook (Jessica King)

Jessica King said...

Following Learning Resources on Twitter (JessicaSvitak)

Jessica King said...

Subscribed to your daily feed via Google Reader.

Jessica King said...

Like your page on Facebook (Jessica King)

Jessica King said...

Following you on Twitter (JessicaSvitak)

polly said...

my little grandson loves loves loves chocolate ice cream...he would love this play ice cream shop!
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber
pkeintz@gmail.com

Gladys Parker said...

One vanilla, one strawberry, one chocolate and one doesn't care
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow Learning Resources on fb
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow Learning Resources on twitter
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow YOU on fb
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow YOU on twitter
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow YOU on feed sub
Gladys P
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

RBenson said...

My daughter's favorite ice cream is cookies & cream.

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook (rachel benson)

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Follow Learning Resources on Twitter @rbenson1011

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Email subscriber

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Friend On Facebook (Rachel Benson)

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Follow you on Twitter @rbenson1011

rbenson1011@gmail.com

paulamena1 said...

chocolate!!
paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I am email suscriber.
paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Learning Resources on Twitter.
@paulamena1

paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Learning Resources on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulamena1@hotmail.com

Emillie Rose said...

My niece loves every kind of icecream!
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook - emillie rose.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I Follow Learning Resources on Twitter - hisprinces886.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I subscribe - google rss feed.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I am your friend on fb - emillie rose.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I follow you on twitter - hisprincess886.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

daughters favorite ice cream is strawberry. my sons is nearly everybody's chocolate .

marysims810 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

*Like Learning Resources on Facebook
marysims810 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

*Follow Learning Resources on Twitter @lucyran21

marysims810 at gmail dot com

Mandy said...

My kids love cookies and cream
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Mandy said...

I follow learning resources on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Mandy said...

I am your friend on FB
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

shana said...

My boys like almost any ice cream. There is one called Moose Tracks made here locally we get.

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

like U on FB under shana cummings williams

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

GFC follower

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

RSS google reader follower

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

rhonda said...

Chocolate is their fav. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

subscriber vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

FB fan vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Diana said...

My granddaughters like vanilla
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow Learning Resources on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Fav is Strawberry! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Like Learning Resources on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Follow Learning Resources via twitter@tmt121172 tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Email subscriber! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Like you on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Follow you via twitter@tmt121172 tracietrump@yahoo.com

ReggieMann said...

My niece's favorite ice cream is chocolate

ReggieM1961 at gmail dot com

ReggieMann said...

RSS feed subscriber via Google Reader

ReggieM1961 at gmail dot com

Gina said...

My kids fave ice cream is cookie dough!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow Learning Resources on Twitter

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Subscribe To your Daily Feed

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I like you on facebook!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I follow you on twitter!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My kids both love chocolate ice cream.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Learning Resources on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow Learning Resources on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Beauty To Love said...

-Their Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook
--FB Name: Francine E.
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow Learning Resources on Twitter
--Twitter Name: @BeautyToLove
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-I'm Subscribed to You via Email and RSS
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like You on Facebook
--FB Name: Francine E.
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow You on Twitter
--Twitter Name: @BeautyToLove
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved