Image Map

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hess Toy Truck and Race Car Set

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


From the minute I saw these, I knew my 4 year old son would be ecstatic to find the new Hess Toy Truck and Race Car set under our Christmas tree.

Since 1964 Hess has provide us with fun, high quality and affordable toys for families. For the first time in the collection's history, the two vehicles in the set are both packed with lights and sounds! Continuing the long tradition of craftsmanship and innovation, the 2011 Hess Toy Truck and Race Car set is loaded with chrome detailing and life-like details. The flatbed truck has four-wheel spring suspension and a pull-out ramp that automatically activates a hydraulic sound. The truck cab features 3 more sound effects (ignition, horn and back-up alerts) and flashing lights.  The truck's flatbed trailer carries a race car modeled after an American stock car that sports a pull-back racing motor and Hess Express logo. A push on the race car's gas cap activates flashing lights and the sound of the car's engine. The batteries are included--Energizer at that--so you are ready to go from the opening of the box!

As I suspect is the case with every annual collectible Hess toy truck, this year's Truck and Race Car set are bound to be a huge hit this Holiday season for kids and collectors alike!

 Thank you to goodman media for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest, review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

sunny said...

I want to gift a race car set to my niece on his birthday. I have choosen this gift because he is the fan of stock cars and he have collection of lots of cars. I know he would be delighted to have this gift.
_____________________________________

Stock Cars Racing

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved