Since 1993, Putumayo World Music (and their Putumayo Kids division a bit later) has been bringing us delightful music from various cultures from around the world, bring us culture through music.
Just in time for the Christmas season, Putumayo World Music has released their new Celtic Christmas CD which contains an enchanting collection of Celtic music from Ireland, Scotland, England, Canada and the US. This 11 Track CD consists of primarily recognizable Christmas Classics performed in the old world, Celtic or Gaelic fashion that really seems to fit the season perfectly (at least in this household where my husband is Irish).
I am highly impressed with the products that Putumayo World Music and Putumayo Kids produce. I think they have an amazing music and the artwork is so detailed and fitting. I think exposure to other cultures is essential to teaching tolerance and understanding and music just seems to have a way of reaching people effectively.
Putumayo's Celtic Christmas would make a wonderful holiday gift, as I think, any of the Putumayo World Music products would!
Thank you t msn for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest, review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment