Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Products From NIVEA Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Do you have a beauty product that you just can not live without?  Personally I am a fan of NIVEA  products and tend to use them in my daily life and can not image not having them sitting on my counter.

This week I have been trying a few new products, there are four of them, without a doubt I have found a new must have.  NIVEA's new Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub, the first time I tried it was quickly on my hands and followed by NIVEA's new Extended Moisture Lotion.  I was shocked at how soft it made my hands feel, so much so that I called My OKC Mommy and told her she had to rush out and get a set of both for herself.  
 
With winter behind us and spring just about here, I can not suggest to you enough to grab a bottle of Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub, it will get rid of any of that dry dull winter skin that is lingering around and start your spring off on a fresh new path with the softest skin in town.  All I can say is WOW...
 
Here is a little more about each of the new products:
 
·          NIVEA Vitamin Swirl Lip – Its hydrating formula is enriched with Acai Berry and Wild Apple extracts, both rich in vitamins and antioxidants, to help maintain healthy looking, beautiful lips. 
 
·          NIVEA Natural Volume Lip – With light reflecting shimmer pigments, this product helps give  lips a brilliant, sparkling shine for full-looking lips without the burning or stinging feeling that others leave.

·          NIVEA Extended Moisture Lotion – Keep your skin soft with this fast-absorbing lotion featuring HYDRA IQ technology and Provitamin B5. Extended Moisture Lotion provides up to 48 hours of relief for very dry, tight skin. 

·            NIVEA Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub – Also with HYDRA IQ technology, this product delivers an unmatched balance of exfoliation, rich cleansing and moisturizing lather. 
 
Be sure to check out the Coupon Database for all NIVEA coupons.
 
Would you like to win a NIVEA prize pack?
 
 Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, April 1st
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Tell me what NIVEA product you can not live without.
Like NIVEA on Facebook
Visit NIVEA and sign up for their newsletter.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Thank you to NMS for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. 

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

168 comments:

latanya t said...

NIVEA Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus

latanya t said...

I like Nivea on facebook

latanya t said...

I follow you on pinterest

latanya t said...

I signed up for Nivea's newsletter

latanya t said...

https://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/181088453570723841

ann said...

I like the hydration lotion and my son loves all the mens Nivea products to

ann said...

i like Nivea on FB - amhengst

ann said...

I like you on FB - amhengst

ann said...

email subscriber of yours - amhengst at verizon dot net

ann said...

I follow you on pinterest- amhengst

mrussell said...

Follow u on pinterest

mrussell said...

Like SM on FB

mrussell said...

Like SM on Twitt

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Like Nivea on FB

mrussell said...

Can not live without my Nivea lip balm - love it!

mrussell said...

Can not live without my Nivea lip balm - love it!

polly said...

i love their body lotion
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber
pkeintz@gmail.com

Regina D said...

i love this gift package i cant live without there lip balm

Regina D said...

nivea fb fan

Regina D said...

signed up

Regina D said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Regina D said...

Follow me on Pinterest

Regina D said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/#!/kayshem17/status/181344896811139073

@kayshem17
posted on Twitter

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/kayshem17/posts/384826168203065

posted on FB
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

I like Honeydew and Pearls bodywash.
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

Nivea FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

MSM Twitter follower
@kayshem17
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

follow on Pinterest
kayshem@hotmail.com
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

Nivea newsletter subscribed
kayshem@hotmail.com

Tara Oliver said...

I love their moisturizing lotion!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

signed up for their newsletter (spike_it at hotmail dot com)
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

like you on FB!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow you on Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Pinterest as th72.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Roseann K. said...

I follow Nivea on FB

Tamara B. said...

I can't live without the NIVEA Natural Volume Lip balm, I always carry two in my purse at all times except when my daughter steals them.

Tamara B. said...

I Like NIVEA on Facebook

Tamara B. said...

Subscriber to Nivea's newsletters

Tamara B. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Tamara B. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
@TamaraBenningto

Tamara B. said...

Follower on Pinterest

Tamara B. said...

Subscriber

Tamara B. said...

Tweeted.
https://twitter.com/#!/TamaraBenningto/status/181467223725051905

Tamara B. said...

Shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/tamara.bennington/posts/261167930637545

Beauty To Love said...

I can't live without: A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 Lip Balm

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like Nivea on Facebook
-Facebook Name: Anne E.
-Link to my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003635565291

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-I'm Subscribed to the Nivea Newsletter with this Email: aliaskys (at) yahoo dot com

THANKS!! :)

bison61 said...

I like the sunkissed radiant skin lotion

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

kellyr78 said...

I like their Light Moisturizing Day Care

KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like Nivea on FB
(Kelly D Saver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like you on FB
(Kelly D Saver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)

KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on Pinterest(kelly Saver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

rj7777 said...

I like the firming moisturizer Q10 plus. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like Nivea on Facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I am signed up for their newsletter. rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. Rita Spratlen rj7777 rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/#!/rjs7777/status/182199039482265600
rjspratlen@gmail.com

sohamolina said...

The body cream.

sohamolina said...

Like NIVEA on Facebook

sohamolina said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

sohamolina said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

sohamolina said...

Sohamolina-Pinterest

sohamolina said...

I am @sohamolina twitter follower----eddiem11@ca.rr.com

Natalie A. said...

I like the moisturizing lotions! Thanks!

Natalie A. said...

Follow you on Pinterest - Natalie A.

Natalie A. said...

Subscriber

Natalie A. said...

I follow you on Twitter @natdey

Natalie A. said...

I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...

mrs.mommyy said...

light day moisturizer with hint of sun

mrs.mommyy said...

newsletter

mrs.mommyy said...

like nivea fb

mrs.mommyy said...

subscriber

mrs.mommyy said...

like fb

Maryann D. said...

I can't live without NIVEA Extended Moisture Lotion
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Visited NIVEA and signed up for their newsletter.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/macdrap50/status/183728192392142848

twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
as Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
as macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I follow on on Pinterest
as dipsy38, Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=328075957256801&id=100001354116148

twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
latanya t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Joseph said...

I cant live without the extended moisture lotion
john.joseph79@yahoo.com

John Joseph said...

i like nivea on facebook

john.joseph79@yahoo.com

John Joseph said...

I am subscriber of nivea newsletter
john.joseph79@yahoo.com

John Joseph said...

I like my springfield mommy on facebook
john.joseph79@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I <3 the Skin Firming Body Lotion.

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like NIVEA on Facebook

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like'd Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Follow you on Pinterest

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed via e-mail

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/#!/riadeliza823/status/184474806207524864

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Fb Share:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=203743576401806&id=100003529389756

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Sign up for NIVEA newsletter

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

jcbe said...

I love the lip balm.

cman said...

Extended Moisture Lotion.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

sievers said...

extended moisture lotion

sievers said...

like Nivea on FB

sievers said...

follow on pinterest

sievers said...

signed up for newsletter

pmj said...

the teatree body wash
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

msm
subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

msm
fb fan
pamela j

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

msm
twitter follower
pj436

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
of
nivea

pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

signed
up for
nivea newsletter
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry #022108
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

I can't live without Nivea lotion, my skin is so dry! mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like Nivea on FB, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter @marilynjaegly, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Diana said...

The hydration lotion
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

eclairre said...

Love the lip balm. eclairre at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

Love Nivea lip care products, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Like Nivea on fb as Michelle Trump, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nivea newsletter subscriber, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Follow you via twitter @sweepswin55, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily feed subscriber, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

I love their Lip Balm...I believe it is called "smoothing".

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

s said...

Nivea lip balm - love it
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

like nivea on fb (sus)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

like you on fb (sus)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

follow you on twitter (tnsnx)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like Nivea on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like you on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on twitter. tjdawson18

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I am a new follower of you on Pinterest!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I Subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

Egg!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

lilyk said...

I love the Cream Oil Body Wash!

lilyk said...

I follow NIVEA on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I signed up for the NIVEA newsletter.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/likwan/status/186573336329994240.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/275722372512029.

AMY said...

I like the Nivea Extended Moisture Lotion. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like Nivea on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Frugal Mom from California said...

I cannot live without their lip balm

elena150980@yahoo.com

Frugal Mom from California said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @ElenaIstomina

elena150980@yahoo.com

Frugal Mom from California said...

E-mail subscriber

elena150980@yahoo.com

jcwega27 said...

hydration lotion
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love their lip gloss and hydration lotion!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Nivea on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved