Last week I was visiting with a friend and she asked me about no more rack, honestly I had not taken the time to look the site over until a few days later. What I have found to be true is that the deals are impressive, take for example these Les Halles Slim Fit Jeans, they retail for $120 and today (while inventory lasts) they are listed at only $19 a pair.
Each day new items are listed and most do not last long. I will admit, I have asked around about the site and from those who have ordered before have only positive things to say about the site, selection and product. The only negative I have heard is that shipping takes a little longer than you may expect so ordering a last minute gift may not be the best idea because you most likely will not receive the item in time.
Take a look around, I am sure you will find some deals that you just can not live without! See what others are saying about no more rack, or as it is also know nomorerack.com.
This is a sponsored post.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment