Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Made From Earth Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
  Finding products that are both toxic free and good for your skin can be a challenge.  Made From Earth is proud to offer a line of products that are completely organic, holistic & chemical free.  While they offer many products that would make great gifts this holiday season, here are a few that I would like to receive!

Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum
This serum contains powerful organic nutrients of DMAE, vitamin A, B, C and E, and alpha lipoic acid along with the wonder oil meadowfoam. Our blended formula counteracts dryness that occurs in aging skin and increases the moisture retention capacity. This will eventually improve your skins elasticity. ProVitiamin B5 stimulates skin regeneration while the organic compound DMAE immediately tightens and firms the skin for a fresh youthful appearance.

 Green Tea Toxin Cleanser
 Green Tea is a base antioxidant. Our healthy cleanser is enhanced with vitamins A, B, C and E. Since it contains no chemicals, the cleanser is hypoallergenic and non-irritating for people with sensitive skin. The Aloe Vera base in the cleanser combines with Green Tea to provide an antioxidant boost to remove free radicals restoring healthier skin. This product does not contain the typical surfactant or detergent ingredient that most cleansing gels contain; it is a chemical-free gentle cleanser.



Our Lavender Calm Soap contains relaxing essential oils and plant materials designed to soothe your skin and calm your senses.Lavender’s natural properties soften and cleanse, while providing aromatic wonders to lift you to a peaceful place. The calming properties of the lavender flower are recommended and gentle even for the most sensitive skin types. A must have for those seeking harmony and tranquility in the shower.

Would you like to win a Made From Earth Prize Pack?
Giveaway ends Sunday, November 25th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Visit Made From Earth, what one product would you like to try?
Like Made From Earth on Facebook
Follow Made From Earth on Twitter
 *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments
 
 This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received. If a giveaway is offered we can not promise a Christmas delivery.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

158 comments:

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

Liked u on fb

mrussell said...

Follow u on twitter

mrussell said...

Would like to try aloe & jojoba anything for dry skin

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Aileen said...

I'd like to try the Holistic Honey Body lotion. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

email subscriber. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Follow on Twitter as @monkeygrl59. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

https://twitter.com/monkeygrl59/status/267992908311961600. Tweeted. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Like you on FB as Aileen. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Follow on Pinterest as Aline. arobimom at gmail dot com

Maryann D. said...

I would love to try Lavender Calm Lotion w/ Jojoba
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Like Made From Earth on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin

Carrie Phelps said...

I would love to try the Olive Night Creme.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Made From Earth on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/268116352265486338

Carrie Phelps said...

Facebook share; Carrie Grover Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/517091328302731

J said...

I liked Springfield Mommy on FB

J said...

I am following Made from Earth on Twitter

jewelz4360 at gmail dot com

J said...

I am following Springfield Mommy on Twitter

bison61 said...

Vitamin E + Citrus Shower Gel

tiramisu392(at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Domestic Diva said...

I'd like to try the lemongrass tea soap.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

BethElderton said...

I'd love all of the lip balms! I think Vanilla would be my favorite.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like Made From Earth on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like you on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Maryann D. said...

I Follow Made From Earth on Twitter as @macdrap50

AMY said...

I'd like the Organic Aloe and Jojoba Creme Therapy. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like Made From Earth on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

cw said...

the peppermint herbal conditioner

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

peppermint herbal does sound amazing

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

twitter

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

facebook

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

pinterest

latanya t said...

holistic honey

latanya t said...

email subscriber

latanya t said...

I like you on facebook

latanya t said...

I follow you on twitter

latanya t said...

I follow you on pinterest

latanya t said...

I like Made from Earth on facebook

latanya t said...

https://twitter.com/sweetums82/status/270169311279206400

cman said...

Holistic Honey Body Lotion.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

eclairre said...

eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com I want to try the holistic honey.

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I follow on Pinterest as dipsy38

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed Google Reader as Maryann D.

kmcgrew213 said...

followed on pinterest thanks for the chance

daivabaum said...

I like you on Facebook.

daivabaum said...

I follow you on pinterest

daivabaum said...

I subscribe to your RSS Feed.

goldangel69 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

goldangel69 said...

I would love to try the Olive Night Creme.

andrea v said...

Green Tea Toxin Cleanser

andrea v said...

Email subscriber

andrea v said...

Like u on facebook

andrea v said...

Follow u on twitter
Vickers2622

Gala said...

Organic Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
(gala ya)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
(@galyettina)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Follow you on Pinterest (Gala)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

https://www.facebook.com/gala.ya.1/posts/407912669281783
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Like Made From Earth on Facebook
(gala ya)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Follow Made From Earth on Twitter (@galyettina)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/379862738768630

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/272465573089271810

Mel S. said...

I would like to try the lavender calm lotion w/jojoba.

Mel S. said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on twitter. @Momsandkeyboard

Mel S. said...

Tweeted giveaway: https://twitter.com/Momsandkeyboard/status/272565108771782656

Anne D. said...

Organic Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy is what I'd like to try
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sherrie said...

I would love to try the Holistic Honey Body Lotion

Sherrie said...

Like Made From Earth on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Following on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email & Google Reader

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/111096472389465

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/272616880936738816

Unknown said...

I'd like to try the Organic Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy.Thank you for the great giveaway! :)

Unknown said...

I like Made From Earth on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB

Unknown said...

I ssubscr to MSM via email

kerismommy said...

The olive night cream

kerismommy said...

Follow you on fb

kerismommy said...

Email subscriber

Unknown said...

I'd love to try the Tea + Protein Herbal Shampoo. :-)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like Made From Earth on Facebook (I'm Sml Footprints)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter (I'm @smallftprints)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (I'm Sml Footprints)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (I'm @smallftprints)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest (I'm Sml Footprints at http://pinterest.com/smallfootprints/)
reducefootprints at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email (reducefootprints at gmail dot com)

annemarie562000 said...

I would love to try the Vitamin E + Citrus Shower Gel!

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I like Made From Earth on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter. (annemariez3)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. (annemariez3)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I follow on Pinterest.
Annemarie Zito (annemariez56)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I subscribe via email.

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/annemariez3/status/272807702797885440

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

Shanna said...

I'd love to try the Grapefruit Glycolic Wash!
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

following made from earth on twitter @stkc79
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

following you on twitter @stkc79
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

following you on pinterest
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

feed subscriber!
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I would love to try the Green Tea Toxin Cleanser!
Thank You
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I like Made From Earth on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter @ciao6211
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @ciao6211
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I tweeted this great giveaway: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/272829627494432768
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And shared it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/502756699757868
Thank You for the chance
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly S. said...

I'd love to try the Organic Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy. Thanks!
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I get your RSS feed in my Google Reader (Holly Storm)
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

pmj said...

lavender calm

pmj said...

fb fan

pmj said...

twitter follower
p[j436

pmj said...

pinterest follower

pmj said...

https://twitter.com/pj436/status/272851934636019714

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
091910

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
091911

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
091912

lilyk said...

I would like to try the Holistic Honey Body Lotion.

lilyk said...

I follow Made From Earth on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Made From Earth on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/272879294093606912.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/177858055688880.

Regina D said...

vanilla lip balm

Regina D said...

Like Made From Earth on Facebook

Regina D said...

Follow Made From Earth on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Unknown said...

I would love to try the blood orange soap!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on Fb as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved