Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Recess Music's "Best Foot Forward" series CD Share! Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Ever positive and dedicated to creating music albums that help children learn to value of being wise, fair and generous hearted, Recess Music, is releasing their fourth album in their "Best Foot Forward" series, which teaches about generosity and gratitude. The new album is called Share! (Big Round Records, March 26, 2013). 

Recess Music's "Best Foot Forward" series CD Share! is designed for kids 3-11 and focuses on teaching children sharing and generosity as great way to bring peace, harmony and understanding to homes, classrooms and our neighborhoods.  The album showcases the musical talents of some of today's most talented children's musicians. The song tracks on the Share! album, along with the performing artists, are as follows:

1. Something to Share -- Jack Grunsky
2. Green Beans Everywhere -- Charity and the JAMband
3. Mi Casa, Su Casa -- Jack Pearson
4. What You Give Is What You Get -- The Sunflowers
5. New Kid - Shé
6. I Need a Hand -- Ben Rudnick & Friends
7. I'll Share My Spinach with You -- Brent Holmes
8. Taking Turns -- Leeny & Tamara
9. Help Each Other -- Bob Schneider
10. 'Give,' Said the Little Stream -- InsideOut A Cappella
11. Happy -- Kelsey Friday & The Rest of the Week
12. Homemade Cookie -- Noel Paul Stookey
13. Share -- Renee & Jeremy
14. Give It Away -- Dog on Fleas
15. I'm So Proud of You -- Anna Moo

The Recess Music's The Best Foot Forward Series albums, including Share! are some of my favorite children's albums. They are always upbeat and energetic and provide great positive lessons for kids in a fun way that I find my music-loving son really responds to! As most parents have discovered, sharing is a very difficult concept for children to embrace and I think the songs on Share! can really help children embrace sharing and begin to see what a blessing sharing can bring to their lives. Share! is a wonderful album, perfect for homes and classrooms!

 Would you like to win a copy of Share?

Giveaway ends Sunday, March 31th at 8pm CST

 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
*Tell me what you love about children's music
Like Recess Music on Facebook
Follow Recess Music on Twitter
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)

Thanks to Waldmania for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

56 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

I love that it gives my kids something nice (and safe!) to listen to when we are in the car for a while.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow them on Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

like MSM on Facebook.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow MSM On Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on pinterest as th72.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber. thanks for the giveaway!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

Unknown said...

I like children's music because they are catchy :)

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter

Unknown said...

I follow on Pinterest

Unknown said...

I am an email subscriber

Unknown said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/315948394378047489

Unknown said...

I tweeted 3/25 https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/316369092347047936

AmyLynn said...

It's fun and catchy!

AmyLynn said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

AmyLynn said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.

Nancy said...

I like that children's music is usually peppy and upbeat!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like Recess Music on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow you via Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

s said...

I love music that teaches something.
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

like recess music on fb (sus)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

follow recess music on twitter (tnsnx)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

like springfield mommy on fb (sus)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

follow springfield mommy on twitter (tnsnx)
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

s said...

email subscriber
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

Diana said...

Children's music always has such a catchy tune

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

kpintn said...

I like the fact we can all remember the words and sing along and be silly together!!

kpintn said...

Follow you on Pinterest
karen dorris

kpintn said...

follow you on FB
karen dorris

cman said...

It's fun.

lilyk said...

I love how wholesome children's music is!

lilyk said...

I follow Recess Music on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Recess Music on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/318510524507758592.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/442904529124771.

PEMom said...

I love that children's music can teach lessons and morals in a creative way.

PEMom said...

I follow Recess Music on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

I like MSM on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

pinterest follower (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

subscriber via google reader.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved