Everyday we strive to make the best choices when it comes to our nutrition and for some of us this includes adding supplements to our daily meals. One that is making headlines for all of the positive impacts it can have it Krill Oil.
Pure Krill Oil.is
harvested from antarctic krill, a shrimp like crustacean that lives
below the ocean. Scientists and doctors have discovered that ingesting
this oil can have amazing effects on your body including, Cardiovascular Health, Cholesterol Level, PMS Symptoms, Inflammation, Brain Function, Anti-Aging as well as your overall health
I have recently made a lifestyle change to get healthier and loose weight, so I appreciate being able to try Everest Nutrition Krill Oil. The journey has not easy and it's not an over night success story, it is hard work. I am currently having inflammation in my joints, especially my knees. Krill Oil supports Joint Health. I'm not to proud today I'll take any help I can get. I can use a little help (ok a lot) in the PMS department. You know it's just one of those things we can't avoid, so if I can lessen my emotional train wreck I''m willing to try it.
Let's face reality, none of us are getting any younger. We live in a fast paced, constantly on the run life. I chauffeur kids everywhere. It is difficult to exercise and eat right. I get up at 5 am just to get a work out in and I am not a morning person. It's difficult to fix a meal when your running in all different directions. Then again when I do cook, do they eat it? No! It's not because of my cooking either, I am a good cook.
Krill Oil makes me feel good. It makes me feel like I am just a little something extra to help me and my family lead a healthier life. Children 6 and above can take 1 caplique daily and as adults for best results we take 2 capliques daily with breakfast.
I really enjoyed reading there pamphlet that came with the sample, It states Top Four Reasons to Take Everest Nutrition's Krill Oil
1.
Freshness
2. Capliques
3. More Omega-3's
4. Quality & Purity
2. Capliques
3. More Omega-3's
4. Quality & Purity
Everest Nutrition Krill Oil is guaranteed fresh. It's shipped to you direct from the manufacturer on the same business day you order it. Capliques help the Krill Oil last longer while also reduce the fish burps and bad breath come with taking fish oil. Everest Nutrition's Krill OIl has an extremely high level of DHA,EPA'S and astaxanthin, in fact it's the highest in the industry! Everest Nutrition's Krill Oil is produced in an FDA approved facility that adheres to strict GMP standards.
Everest Nutrition would like to send on My Springfield Mommy reader a 30 day supply of Krill Oil
Giveaway ends Sunday, June 16th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only
Want to win?
Why do you want to try Krill Oil?Want to win?
Visit Krill Oil, #1- Like them on Facebook
#2- Follow them on Twitter
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)
With all supplements you need to confirm with your medical professional before taking.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



27 comments:
I've been taking Flaxsee and would like to see the difference using Krill.
like them on fb (sus)
I'd like to see if it has a good effect on my Cholesterol Level
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I have never tries Krill oil and I am interested in trying it to see if it gives me more energy.
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Lisa Brown
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @lulu_brown24
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Follow me on Pinterest as - http://pinterest.com/lisalu24/
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed with email: jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
FB post - https://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/10200718322313056
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
tweet - https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/343438641919578112
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
6/9 FB - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200721778319454&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
6/9 TW - https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/343710627648393216
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200726249031219&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/344022134806437888
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200731329238221&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/344387256309649408
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/344750737609338880
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200736906897659&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200741826500646&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/345114325498875904
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/345476555176280064
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200747071471767&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200752356203882&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/345843959874084865
https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/346208689490911233
https://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/10200757149323707
Post a Comment