Image Map

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Werther’s Original Sugar Free Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle.**

I absolutely love candy. I find it very difficult to resist any kind of candy especially Werther's Original Hard Candies. Now I don't have to Werther's has come out with SUGAR FREE Hard Candies.  I honestly can not tell the difference. Their is no aftertaste. These are truly wonderful.

Coming from a family with diabetes, and being a nurse I see how difficult it is for my grandmother and other diabetics to stay out of the sweets. Sugar free candy is not easy to find and when you do find it, it doesn't always taste so good. Werther's Originals Sugar free are made with the sugar alternative Isomalt and the sweetener Acesulfame-K. Each piece has 3g carbs and only 8 calories--40% fewer calories than Werther's Original caramels.  In addition to Classic Caramel, they also come in Caramel Apple, Caramel Coffee and Caramel Cinnamon. MMM!! I like them all.

These are great for anyone who is diabetic, someone who is doing great on a diet and you just wanna tell them- Hey, keep up the good work. I personally am trying to cut back on my kids' sugar intake. Every little bit helps.  I sent a bag up to my grandma in the nursing home. She is always wanting sweets and is on a restricted diet due to her diabetes. She loved them also. I also think these would make a great gift around the holidays. In stead of buying chocolate for those hard to buy for people, buy Werther Original Sugar free in an assortment of flavors. I guarantee they'll love it.

Would you like to win a Werther's Originals Sugar Free Prize Pack? Which will include: Four bags of sugar free caramels, Five $0.75 off coupons and a 25.00 AMEX gift card.

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, August 4th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Share a Werther's memory with me
Tell me what you like about sugar free candy
Like Werther's on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments. 
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

336 comments:

1 – 200 of 336   Newer›   Newest»
Sandra VanHoey said...

My memories date way back when I use to go to my grandmothers home. She always had these at her home along with some of those peppermint candies

Sandra VanHoey said...

What I like about sugar free candy is my daughter and I are both trying to lose a few pounds and I don't have to feel guilty with sugar free.
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I like Werther's Original US on Facebook Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I like My Springfield mommy on Facebook Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I follow you on twitter @sandyv1955
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I follow you on Pinterest Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I am an email subscriber
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201095607928118
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/358701492703739904
sandy1955@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

i like how i can enjoy them and not feel bad

Anonymous said...

i used to have werthers during elementary school

Anonymous said...

i like werther's on FB (Petite Pilates Pixie)

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i like you on FB (Petite Pilates Pixie)

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i follow you on twitter @pixystik4u

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

follow you on pinterest

aliciakeen

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i subscribe via RSS

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/pixystik4u/status/358713562434248704

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/petitepilates.pixie.9/posts/163333417186178

pixystik4u at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an RSS subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

JC said...

sugar free candy is a guilty free treat to me.

JC said...

My memory of Werther's is all about grandparents. I can always get Werther's from them.

JC said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

JC said...

Like Werther's on Facebook

JC said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

JC said...

follow you on Pinterest

JC said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200424754157546

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/358798095007490049

Mami2jcn said...

I remember trying Werther's for the first time at my friend's house. Her mother was trying to quit smoking and had tons of Werther's in the house.

Mami2jcn said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

Mami2jcn said...

I like Werther's on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Twitter (@mami2jcn)

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribe to your daily email feed.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201100044639033
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/358931865341661185
sandy1955@comcast.net

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/359011670938501120

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200428784058291

Maryann D. said...

My memory of Werther's is just looking forward to enjoying the delicious taste.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

What I like about sugar free candy is not having to worry about getting cavities from eating it.

Maryann D. said...

I Like Werther's on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as
@macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I Follow me on Pinterest as dipsy38

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
iGoogle as Maryann D.

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/359044665724510209

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/534589053262894

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#01091319

tarter95 said...

I remember eating them when I was little. Good memories.

tarter95 said...

I like sugar free because you can have a treat and not have to worry about the sugar.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

Colleen Maurina said...

We would always get the Werther's Chewy Caramels as a special treat - still love them!

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like sugar free candy because it has less calories and is better for your teeth.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Werther's on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email.

colljerr at comcast dot net

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/359176719313276928

JC said...

-https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200432082180742

Sherrie said...

My Dad would buy Werther's Originals when I was a little and he always used to share them with me.

Sherrie said...

I like sugar free candy because I think it taste good most of the time plus I'm insulin resistant so I can't really eat sugary sweets.

Sherrie said...

Like Werther's on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Following you on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/593920403986556

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/359217767859236864

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Maryann D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/534796256575507

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/359264457735675904

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
#01091320

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201107301780457
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/359276555119230977
sandy1955@comcast.net

Janet W. said...

A memory I have of these candies was my mother-in-law always had these in her purse. I remember she would always bring one out to suck on while she waited for her food to be brought to the table when we went out to eat.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like that sugar free candy doesn't rot your teeth!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like you on Facebook - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Pinterest - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I subscribe to your emails.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/359377563266719745
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=525182167537550&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

steve weber said...

my grandpa would always have these at his house when I would visit.

steve weber said...

I like the fact that they are better for your teeth.

steve weber said...

I like my springfield mommy on facebook
facebook.com /groogruxking40

steve weber said...

I follow my springfield mommy on twitter
@groogruxking40

steve weber said...

I follow you on pinterest
pinterest.com / groogruxking40

steve weber said...

I subscribe to your daily feed
groogruxking40 at gmail dot com

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/359610292939915265

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/535150496540083

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
#01091321

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201113334811279
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/359619772452831232
sandy1955@comcast.net

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/359672140582232067

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200439537447119

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/23
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/359675706671775744
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/23
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=525480460841054&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/359904207102427137

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200442944652297

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201119395322788
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/359968809475518464
sandy1955@comcast.net

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/359973054098579456

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/535535039834962

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
#01091322

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/24
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/360078644753858561
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/24
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=525930107462756&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

scottsgal said...

my mom used to buy these as a treat for us at the store

scottsgal said...

great that these are so good but fat free

scottsgal said...

like werthers on fb
cheryl s

scottsgal said...

like MSM on fb

scottsgal said...

subscribe to daily feed

JC said...

-https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/360263713284030465

JC said...

-https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200449037004602

Maryann D. said...

Facebook post
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/536035059784960

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#01091323

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/360340039315628033

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201125143666493
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/360352176742203393
sandy1955@comcast.net

Unknown said...

I remember my grandfather always having these in his candy jar. My brother and I loved the werthers candies.


Thanks for the chance to win!
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Like Werther's on Facebook-- Wild Orchid
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB -- Wild Orchid
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...


I follow you on twitter @WildOrchid985

wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am an e-mail subscriber!
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on pinterest -- WildOrchid985
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

shared--https://www.facebook.com/wild.orchid.33821/posts/211505782340234

wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet--https://twitter.com/WildOrchid985/status/360401550037880834

wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/25
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/360420314766774272
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/25
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=526350500754050&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

i remember my grandma used to give me wethers as a treat when i was a kid, i loved them! carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

i like sugar free candy because it tastes like it has real sugar, less calories, thanks! carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Like Werther's on Facebook, CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook, CindyWindy Blogs, carawling (at)hotmail(doT)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

twitter follower of yours @carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

email subscriber, carawling (at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/188091908035130
carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/360502082157035520
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201131460104400
sandy1955@comcast.net

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/536446063077193

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
# 01091324

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/360726901540659200
sandy1955@comcast.net

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/360727251333033985

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/360764274370551808

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200456100981197

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/26
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/360780853439234048
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/26
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=526712477384519&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/188354574675530
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/360829405989314560
carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com

mrs.mommyy said...

grandma giving them at church

mrs.mommyy said...

like flavor without the calories

mrs.mommyy said...

like them on fb

mrs.mommyy said...

fb

mrs.mommyy said...

twitter

mrs.mommyy said...

subscriber

mrs.mommyy said...

pinterest

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/536918416363291

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
#01091325

Maryann D. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/361076276133494785

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201136791197674
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/361077415465861120
sandy1955@comcast.net

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/27
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/361104145639424000
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/27
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=527039814018452&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/361142207606030337

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200461298871141

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201143643488977
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/361428785205223424
sandy1955@comcast.net

JC said...

-https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/361459785587101696

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200465049884914

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/537368312984968

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
# 01091326

Maryann D. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/361462636694605825

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/28
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/361470282462019585
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/28
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=527395023982931&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

cman said...

I remember buying them at walgreens when I was a teen when they had sales.

cman said...

They come in a lot of different varieties.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201151080154889
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/361812287696289793
sandy1955@comcast.net

Maryann D. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/361821251741822977

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry:
01091327

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/537776922944107

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/29
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/361831339693056001
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/29
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=527758997279867&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/361848729994670081

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10200470194933537

Anonymous said...

My mom always had Werther's in her purse that she would give to us as a treat when we were out.

Anonymous said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
Jodi H J

Anonymous said...

I like that sugar free candy makes me feel like I am having a treat without all the extra calories.

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/361939713499742210
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/189358137908507
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/10201158352216686
sandy1955@comcast.net

Janet W. said...

tweet 7/30
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/362184814801063938
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB 7/30
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528149957240771&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

My memories of this candy are when I was younger my mom would give me a couple of these when I would get in from school...

hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 336   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved