**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
If you have a horse lover like I do, your going to wanna get this DVD.
BELLA SARA: EMMA'S WINGS, the first ever feature-length movie based on the trading card sensation, takes viewers on a magical journey to "North of North," a mythical, horse-filled land where earthling Emma comes face to face with the evil Ivenna, who is out to destroy the herds, steal their magic, and take possession of the land herself. Now, it's up to Emma (the voice of rising country music star MacKenzie Porter) and her new friend, Sara, to overcome all odds, rescue the horses and learn her true destiny.
This first-ever movie based on the multi-million selling trading card series (160 million+ cards sold and counting!)
Bella Sara, Emma's Wings is very cute and entertaining. It isn't all that long so it's perfect so those short car trips. I have to admit I actually truly enjoyed this DVD. I like that it wasn't just narrated. My girls really enjoyed it and most girls this age are really into horses which makes the DVD even more enjoyable. This would be perfect a little girls summer birthday.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment