Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Your Favorite Scents Now From Air Wick

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

There is nothing like a scent to capture our favorite memories or make a house feel like a home. So often a fragrance can become a part of your family and can transform even the most foreign places into a cozy escape. Its reasons like these that Air Wick partnered with some of America’s favorite brands to create their new Familiar Favorites collection of home fragrances.

 With three new scents including the mouth-watering aroma of fresh Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, the smell of fresh laundry with Snuggle’s Fresh Linen fabric softener and Baby Magic, the unforgettable scent of a newborn baby, Air Wick is helping bring the most comforting scents of home.

I have to admit, I think Air Wick out did themselves with these scents. First of all there is nothing and I mean nothing like the scent of Baby Magic. This makes me think of my children as babies. I loved giving them a bath just so I could smell there little neck after using Baby Magic. I often said if they could just bottle the smell of a new baby and and the smell of a new car what more could we need.
I used to wash my daughters baby booties in snuggle and take them to work with me when I needed to breast feed, I would smell them when I needed to pump. It would let down so easy. These scents are truly bringing back so many memories for me.

I have not gotten the chance to smell the Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll but it is a known fact that Cinnamon is such a pleasant smell and makes you happy. I was told if you burn a cinnamon candle when your trying to sell your house it will sell faster. Now all you have to do is place some Air Wick Freshmatic Sprays and your set.

I love having people walk into my house and ask me "What smells so good"? I have had a Air Wick Freshmatic Spray for awhile now because I have 2 cat boxes and they are right when you walk in my back door.  These make all the difference.  They also have coupons for these a lot to.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved