Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Free Sample from Pinch Me

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Everyone likes free samples correct? Well, I have to tell you about this new online destination for consumers to Discover and Discuss consumer products.  Basically you go to Pinchme, sign up, answer some survey questions and you earn points. With your points you can earn free samples to try. It's a win, win situation.

You also get free points for posting on Facebook, posting on Twitter, Liking the page on Facebook, inviting friends, posting a comment on the product you tried, you can even earn points watching videos. I earned 1,200 points in less than 5 minutes.

They also have products for men to. Some of the products you can try are OPI nail polish, Sun Guard- this is awesome, you wash your clothes in it and it turns your everyday clothing into Sun-Protective Gear with a UPF Protection of 30. This is great for those little ones. I also received some Nexxus Hair care for aging hair, a pocket acne aid, and a few more. The samples you can receive are endless. New samples are chosen every month and they are only available for so long.
All you have to do is :

  1. Sign up with Pinch Me
  2. Choose your product
  3. Try it out
  4. Have your say
  5. Get rewarded
It's that easy. I signed up immediately and chose a product. I can't wait to try my stuff out. You can't loose.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved