Image Map

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Moffett Watches Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I wish I was a kid again. Do any of you remember Swatch's? They had the scented watches. We had to collect them all because they were so cool. Well now our children can have Moffett watches. They are just as cool as ours was but only Moffett watches come with a better story line of how they came to be.

Moffett is a skunk with a rather unique story. When Moffett was just a baby (kit) living deep in the forest with his other animal friends, he learned that he wasn't like other skunks. While his siblings and friends all had a rather unique skunky smell, Moffett found that he could determine his own scent. Simply by thinking about apples one day, Moffett's siblings started to notice that he smelled like a ripe, delicious apple. They were all amazed. His mother and father simply couldn't believe that their son had this amazing magical ability. With a little more experimentation, Moffett discovered that he could smell like anything he wanted to. If he wanted to smell like strawberries, all he had to do was think about them. The possibilities were endless!

Moffett is a cheeky little skunk, guaranteed to steal the hearts of those who get to know him. While he prefers not to reveal his age, he is very young at heart and loves a good joke. He is always playing practical jokes on his siblings and is great fun to play with. He loves games and is always looking on the bright side. He doesn't like creatures who are mean or who don't know how to have fun, and his favorite color is purple. His favorite food is fruit (big surprise!), and he absolutely loves playing with all of his animal friends and going on big adventures in the forest. Because he is such a cheeky guy, he can talk his way out of almost any sticky situation he gets himself and his friends into simply by making people and other animals laugh. This makes him quite endearing and combined with his unique ability, has easily made him the most popular skunk in the forest.

 Of course, Moffett isn't a selfish guy, and he likes to share his magical ability with others as well. That's where Moffett scented watches come in. If you are looking for a fun and fantastic way to smell like your favorite fruit, Moffett's mix and match watches let you pick both your scent and your color scheme. These cool watches are perfect for both the young and the young at heart. Watch out, though- Moffett is great at capturing hearts and may just become your new best friend!

I know our watches weren't near as cool as these, they definitely didn't come with a story and they definitely weren't interchangeable. My girls went nuts over these. I personally love the price. You can get a starter pack witch comes with the band and watch itself and two interchangeable bezels for $24.50 ( a lot cheaper than ours ever were). Then in addition you can get a mix & match set for $12.50 which comes with a band and a bezel. And to top it all off you get free shipping on orders of $25 or more. It easy to collect every scent you want with these prices.

Moffett watches would make a great birthday gift. They teach kids how to tell time these days too, which is good considering so many kids rely on their phones these days. These is my new go to item for birthdays. Kids already have everything but not Moffett watches. I would even suggest them come Christmas.

Would you like to win a Moffett watch?

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 8th.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
Want to win?
Visit Moffett Watches, which color/scent would you pick out
 Now that you know what scents they offer, what new scent would you like added?
Like Moffett Watches on Facebook
Follow Moffett Watches on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

104 comments:

andrea v said...

i would choose the coconut scent.

andrea v said...

friend on facebook

andrea v said...

friend of my springfield mommy page

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

I like the Strawberry and Coconut scents.Thank you for the cool giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

I like Moffett Watches on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I follow Moffett Watches on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

FB Fan
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/469273101688401920

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

RSS feed

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

rj7777 said...

I would pick the white coconut one.

rj7777 said...

I would add cherry or some perfume type scent.

rj7777 said...

I like Moffett watches on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mails.

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/471489994205302784

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/684114544969390

Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie said...

I would choose the Strawberry scent

Sherrie said...

I would add Kiwi or Pomegranate to their line of scents

Sherrie said...

Like Moffett Watches on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Your FB friend (Sherrie Cruson)

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow in Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Instagram follower (callawishes)

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/472446280300761089

Sherrie said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/764644276914167

pmj said...

The black current and candy apple set for me please!
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

I would like to see watermelon or mango.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Email subscriber
pjames330 at aoal dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Witter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

wen budro said...

I would choose the black currant and candy apple starter set scents.

wen budro said...

I follow moffett on fb as wenbudro@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow moffett on twitter @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on fb as wenbudro@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on twitter @wendybudrow

Unknown said...

I would likely choose the black currant & candy apple.

Unknown said...

I Like Moffett Watches on Facebook as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I Follow Moffett Watches on Twitter as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I am your friend on Facebook as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I follow on Pinterest as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I tweeted.

https://twitter.com/birdiebee52/status/474288399457980417

Unknown said...

I shared on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/terry.stevens.165685/posts/242392442621619

Unknown said...

I already subscribe to My Springfield Mommy.

Sky Evans said...

I would pick out the black one
skevens7@gmail dot com

Sky Evans said...

I would like lychee.

Sky Evans said...

I like them on facebook.

Sky Evans said...

I friended you.

Sky Evans said...

I like you on facebook.

Sky Evans said...

I follow on pinterest

Sky Evans said...

I follow on twitter

Unknown said...

I am following Moffett watches on twitter @Taryn221

Unknown said...

My daughter would love the pink strawberry watch!

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter, @taryn221

Diana said...

I would choose strawberry

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Leela said...

The black watch.

Leela said...

Cherry scent.

PEMom said...

My daughter would love the strawberry scent.

PEMom said...

I like Moffett Watches on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow Moffett Watches on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

I like MSM on facebook. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

pinterest follower

PEMom said...

instagram follower

PEMom said...

email subscriber

lilyk said...

I would choose the candy apple scent.

lilyk said...

I would love to see a watermelon scent added!

lilyk said...

I follow Moffett Watches on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Moffett Watches on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/475702366214184960.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I would choose the strawberry scent
Thank You

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I would love to add the guava scent

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I just liked Moffett Watches on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed Moffett Watches on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as name: greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I tweeted this cool giveaway: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/475757590891491328

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10201907079187868
Thank You

Fiona N

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eclairre said...

coconut! eclairre at ymail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved