**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest
opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by
Michelle**
If you like to switch things up a bit for the summer, Softsoap can help. They have a wonderful new scent called Coconut Island Quench body wash. Doesn't that just sound delightful? It almost sounds like a drink.
The bottle I must add will grab your attention as well. It's a cool orange color like a pale sherbert, with a coconut flower and a palm tree on the front. It just looks soothing.
Softsoap smells so good. It is not over powering but very light and breezy. This is a scent you will want for this summer. Pack it for vacation and use it on your tropical island and use it at home to make you feel like your on an island on vacation.
This is definitely my new favorite scent for the summer. I wish they had a lotion you could use with it. Although it does contain coconut oil to make your skin softer. I find it very refreshing as well as moisturizing.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment