Image Map

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Outback Wood-Fire Grill 3-Course Meal

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Are you ready to fire things up? For a limited time only, ignite your taste buds at Outback and enjoy a sizzling Wood-Fire Grill 3-course meal for just $11.99!

Pair your favorite Wood-Fire Grill entrée with a soup or salad, then finish it off with your choice of a Classic Cheesecake or Carrot Cake. Entrées include:

-Parmesan-Herb Crusted Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken
-Wood-Fire Grilled Outback Special Sirloin
-Sweet Chili Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken & Shrimp
-Firecracker Grilled Salmon: Wood-fire grilled Salmon glazed with Firecracker sauce and topped with mango salsa. Served with season mixed vegetables.
-Bone-in NY Strip: Known for its juicy, intense flavor, the thick-cut NY Strip is grilled to perfection. Served with one freshly made side and a Signature Side salad.
-Grilled Pineapple ‘Rita: Smooth El Jimador Resposado Tequila hand-shaken with all-natural citrus juices and crushed pineapple. We rim the glass with our very own hickory smoke margarita salt and top with a wood-grilled slice of pineapple

This was amazing. I got the Firecracker Grilled Salmon, I love salmon. It was a little hot, but not to bad for me. My husband got the Outback special sirloin and it was cooked to perfection. I of course ordered the carrot cake and my husband passed on his, can you imagine turning down carrot cake or cheese cake? uh, not me. I loved every minute of it. What an all around great night. I took pictures of our meals but it was kind of dark in there so they didn't really turn out, but if you go to their website Outback and click on menu and then click Straight from the Sea it will pull the picture up immediately. I can't wait to go back and try the Hearts of Gold Mahi. I do love my seafood.

Did you know you can order from Outback Steakhouse on line and then go pick it up? How convenient is that? Although we would never do that because we truly enjoyed the atmosphere and we enjoy the time away from kids. This was the perfect meal for us to celebrate birthdays and our anniversary. If you haven't been you should go check it out. These meals are only here for a limited time.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved