Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

SomaLife IQ 150 Review & Giveaway x3 Winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Have you seen the commercial about exercising your brain? Well even though my oldest is 15, I swear pregnancy brain never leaves you. Thank goodness for SomaLife's IQ 150.

Our brains are constantly being attacked by the stressors in our lives including environmental pollution, internal toxicity, emotional strain and a lack of proper diet and nutrients. SomaLife's IQ150 all natural health supplement helps maintain optimum sustainability of the molecular environment of the brain, enabling us to retain our ability to think cognitively and improve our memories. I don't know about you but I feel like I need all the help I can get. I know I have a lot of stressors in my life as well as poor diet. I forget to take a vitamin. Let's face it, we age everyday. I would like help my aging process or cognitive ability as much as I can.

Here is a great product description:
IQ150 is the world's finest combination of all natural ingredients created with the latest scientific evidence from the most up to date scientific papers on brain health to offer enhanced memory, clarity and retention. It is increasingly recognized that a gradual loss of nerve cells and connections occurs at a relatively young age in childhood and that this continues through our adult life, so that by the time we are around 60 years of age cumulative effects can be quite noticeable and sometimes even embarrassing. This is the reason why, for many people in their 60's and older, even 50's sometimes, retention, recall and clarity are not what they were when they were younger. For this reason the SomaLife Scientific Advisory Team formulated SomaLife IQ150 to assist with brain health. The constituents, which are described in more detail in the Science and Research section of the product, have been selected to offer optimal brain health support as well as the opportunity for improved clarity, retention and recall. The latest science has been incorporated into the product which is a unique combination of traditional brain health supporters and antioxidants as well as newer ingredients which have been demonstrated recently to assist as described on the corporate website. How does IQ150 work? IQ150 provides essential antioxidants and phytonutrients to the brain as well as other natural products that encourage the optimization of neuro transmitters. Neuro transmitters are those specific brain chemicals that play a major role in brain function in transmitting messages from cell to cell.

I truly don't mean to make light of the situation but I truly do feel as though my neuro transmitters keep miss firing. I have nothing to loose. It's 100% Natural ingredients.

Would you like to win a 10 day supply of IQ 150?

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, May 18th.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
 Tell me what you hope IQ 150 will do for you.
Visit SomaLife, what other supplements would help you?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

**Note, we are not trained medical professionals, with any new products you should first consult your physician before taking**

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

49 comments:

rj7777 said...

I would love !Q to help my memory. Getting older isn't any fun!! I haven't thought of much good about it. If it would keep my mind sharpened I would love it.

rj7777 said...

I am taking a lot of supplements. My husband and I have gotten on a health kick. I rotate many vitamins, grapeseed, fishoil, coenzyme Q, and so many more to count. This sounds like a great one to try. I figure it can't hurt!

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook.

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook.

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mail.

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/463771441465688064

rj7777 said...

I shared about this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/673951379319040?stream_ref=10

Helga said...

I like Springfield Mommy on FB as billsn beaks

Helga said...

I follow you on twitter @jumpinupanddown

Helga said...

follow you on pinterest as billsn beaks

Helga said...

sent facebook friend request as billsn beaks

Helga said...

shared https://www.facebook.com/billsn.beaks/posts/639933889409466

Helga said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/jumpinupanddown/status/465970046745858048

Helga said...

I would like to try soampet for my dogs.

pmj said...

Reve my brain up.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Twitter follower
Pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

I would like to try the youth formula.
pjames330 at aol dot com

Karrie said...

I am hoping it will help my memory KMillheim609@aol.com

eclairre said...

eclairre at ymail dot com

to help my memory.

wen budro said...

I am a friend on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I like on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I hope that this product will give me a little more focus and concentration.

wen budro said...

I'd also love to try the GHP Sport supplement....it sounds awesome.

wen budro said...

I follow on twitter @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow on pinterest as wlburro

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber at wendyalaska333@aol.com

Kristie said...

I hope that IQ 150 will help keep my memory working great. I'm only in my thirties but I would like to prevent brain issues due to age.

Kristie said...

I would like to try the ProVit Xcell. Looks good. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you!

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you!

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS feed with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/468168124995743744

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154130671050497


Thank you.

lilyk said...

I'm hoping to improve my memory functioning.

lilyk said...

Super X looks very useful!

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/468194401064210433.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved