Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Argentine Triangle A Craig Page Thriller Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Just in time for a great summer read, here comes Allan Topol's next best seller, The Argentine Triangle A Craig Page Thriller

Here is a synopsis of the book:
After a fall from grace and drastic cosmetic surgery in Switzerland, former CIA director Craig Page is enjoying a new, exhilarating life racing cars across Europe. But when new dangers threaten America and an old friend goes missing during a covert mission in Argentina, will Craig be ready to step up to the plate? Undercover in the glamorous world of Buenos Aires' wealthy elite, Page finds himself on the brink of a terrible discovery. General Estrada and Colonel Schiller have plans for Argentina, but that's only the tip of the iceberg. A world of brutality hidden in the classified secrets of Argentina's Dirty War comes to light, painting an image of the cataclysmic future awaiting Estrada's South America. To expose Estrada and put an end to his plot, Page is forced to implement every instinct, skill, and tool in his arsenal. But when it comes time to close in for the kill, Page meets with unexpected complications-love, lust, and a lethal game of cat and mouse. Hard on the heels of The Russian Endgame comes Allan Topol's next great thriller. Rife with the exotic backdrops and hairpin plot turns that put Topol on the best-seller list, The Argentine Triangle is a heart-stopping foray into human vice coupled with power accelerating towards catastrophe. In a world fraught with global conspiracy, Craig Page is king.

What a great read for just starting summer. Well I have to admit I read mine in the house already because here in the Midwest it is tornado season and well we've been taking cover a lot lately and reading calms me. Although there were several instances that I didn't know what was keeping me on the edge of my seat more the storm or the book. This is a great book to pass down to my nephew.

Would you like to win a copy of The Argentine Triangle?

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.

Want to win?
What about this book appeals to you?
Join Allan On Facebook
 Follow Allan on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

18 comments:

Linda Kish said...

It sounds like an exciting thriller.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

pmj said...

I enjoy reading thrillers. This book is right up my alley.
pjames330 at aol dotcom

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Unknown said...

I would love to win this book for my dad. He is from Argentina and he enjoys thillers, so I think he would really enjoy this book.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Veronica Valdez

Unknown said...

I follow Alan on Facebook. Veronica Valdez

Unknown said...

I follow you on Instagram. @utvero

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter. @vvsweeps

Jenny said...

I like to read thrillers and would love to read this!

Jenny said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. jenny_anwar

Jenny said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed. jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved