Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Loreena McKennitt The Journey So Far

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
  
 **I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

If you are looking for that new CD  to listen to in the car or sit on the patio and relax let me introduce you to The Journey So Far-The best of Loreena McKennitt. This is outstanding. I love having all her favorites  on a 2 disc set. She is celebrating her 30 year music career. I am partial to Loreena McKennitt. I have several of her other CD's and I just like her style. I would love to help her celebrate.

Here is the soundtrack for Disc 1:

  1. The Mystic's Dream
  2. Bonny Portmore
  3. The bonny Swans
  4. The Mummers'Dance
  5. Down by the Sally Gardens
  6. Stolen Child
  7. The Lady Of Shalott
  8. Marco Polo
  9. Penelope's Song
  10. Juron Beltane Fire Dance
  11. The Old Ways
  12. Dante's Prayer
Disc 2:

  1. The Star of The Country Down
  2. Night Ride Across The Caucasus
  3. The Dark Night Of The Soul
  4. Santiago
  5. Beneath A Phrygian Sky
  6. As I Roved Out
  7. All Souls Night
  8. Caravanserai
  9. Full Circle
Loreena McKennitt is one of my favorites because I think she reminds me of Stevie Nicks. She just has an amazing voice. It's soul moving. The Journey so Far is my favorite so far.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved