**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
No more crying over spilled milk. Why? Because there will be no more spilled milk thanks to Drink-Buddy. The world's first & Only Mobile Cup Holder! 2014 Winner of the Prestigious Family Choice Award. Drink Buddy is a universal, self adjusting beverage stabilizer.
This is GREAT for Everyone!
- Toddlers
- Active kids
- Busy Parents
- Seniors
- Anyone with motor-function challenges
- For ages 1-101
- Stackable
- Lightweight
- Dishwasher-safe
- Easy-on, Easy=-Off
- Inddor/Outdoor
- Stays on until YOU remove it!
I love this product for many reasons. No matter how many times you tell your kids not to have drinks by the computer they still do. We just recently lost our lap top due to a spilled glass of milk. So, no more of that. I will keep a drink buddy all over my house.
I also like the Drink Buddy for pool side. For the adults as well as the children. We like to have an occasional drink in the pool and these fit perfectly along the side. I also like it for senior citizens. They tend to be shaky and this is perfect for them. My favorite is that you can fit a red solo cup in these and well need I say more. There small enough that they fit in your purse so they travel well. This is my new favorite invention for the summer. I need one in 3 more colors so they don't fight and they can all have one.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment