Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Toof-inger Review & Giveaway x2

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Are you looking for a new & better toothbrush. Let me introduce to you the Toof-inger Brush.

What is a Toof-inger Brush®? The Toof-inger Brush® is an everyday toothbrush that helps prevent gingival recession by limiting the amount of pressure that can be applied while brushing. The brush is designed to facilitate a healthier brushing behavior by-way-of the grip.

How does it work?

The unique handle of The Toof-inger Brush® is designed to be held with the use of just 2 or 3 fingers, and can be comfortably controlled at any brushing orientation.

Why does it work?
Today’s common toothbrush is held by making a fist, allowing the force of the entire arm to bear down on the teeth and gums. This hold is referred to as aPower Grip, which is a grasp where the hand wraps completely around a handle. Minimal control is associated with the power grip, which further encourages forceful brushing. The Toof-inger Brush® effectively solves the problem of forceful brushing by utilizing the Pinch Grip ( using your thumb and index finger). The amount of force generated that can be generated with a pinch grip is just 15-25% of what can be generated with a full handed (power) grip. Additionally, a pinch grip provides more control which encourages a higher-level of brushing awareness.

This is the perfect toothbrush for my husband. I kid you not when I say that his toothbrushes come out with bristles slanted from brushing so hard.

The Toof-inger toothbrush has:

-Ergonomic Grip
-Extra soft bristles
-Distinctive Handle
-Compact head size

One of my favorite things about this company is it's a product of F.T.G.G. LLC, which is a veteran-owned and operated small business. That alone makes me want this toothbrush. This toothbrush is definitely unique.

Would you like to win a Toof-inger?
(two winners one prize each)

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.


Want to win?
Watch the Youtube clip above, why do you want to try the Toof-inger
Like Toof-inger on facebook
Follow Toof-inger on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

79 comments:

Linda Kish said...

I have problems gripping a toothbrush (pain in my thumb joint)so this might help.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Colleen Maurina said...

I would like to try the Toof-inger because I tend to brush my teeth too hard and have receding gums.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Toof-inger on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I am your friend on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you on Pinterest - colleenmaurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email. (But for some reason I no longer receive Feedburner posts in my email)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Helga said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/jumpinupanddown/status/469481385820844033

Helga said...

https://www.facebook.com/billsn.beaks/posts/644433455626176

Helga said...

liked toofbrush on fb as billsn beaks

Helga said...

follow toofbrush on twitter @jumpinupanddown

Helga said...

liked msm on facebook billsn beaks

Helga said...

sent you friend request on fb billsn beaks

Helga said...

follow msm on twitter @jumpinupanddown

Helga said...

subscriber to your emails

Helga said...

follow msm on pinterest as billsn beaks

Helga said...

I want to try this because it looks so easy to use.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

RSS feed.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

pmj said...

It helps with gum line recession.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dotcom

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Sherrie said...

Sent you a Friend request on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

callawishes (at) hotmail (com)

Sherrie said...

Follow on Instagram as callawishes

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/472441184397193216

Sherrie said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/764632633581998

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Unknown said...

I want to try this toothbrush because I do have a bit of gum recession due to the fact that I brush fairly hard. I have always felt that the harder you brush, the cleaner your teeth will get. So I would like to start preventing this.
liannemboggs at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like Toof-inger on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow Toof-inger on Twitter at squishy930

Unknown said...

I am friends with you on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter at squishy930

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest at squishy930.

Unknown said...

I am subscribed to your daily feed via Netvibes.

Unknown said...

I follow my springfield mommy on Instagram at squishy930.

Sky Evans said...

I want it since it looks effective.

Sky Evans said...

I like them on facebook.

Sky Evans said...

I like you on facebook.

Sky Evans said...

I follow on twitter @skyshyskyk

Sky Evans said...

I follow pinterest

Unknown said...

I watched the video and I want the toof-inger because my gums really need it.

Unknown said...

Liked Toof-inger on facebook
(username susie.king.7982)

Unknown said...


Following Toof-inger on Twitter
(username susieking31)

Unknown said...

Sent me a Friend request on Facebook

Unknown said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (username susie.king.7982 )

Unknown said...


Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (username susieking31)

Unknown said...

Following you on Pinterest
(username susieking3)

Unknown said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Unknown said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Instagram (username susieking3)

Unknown said...

shared on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/susie.king.7982/posts/287452958100116

Unknown said...

Shared on twitter https://twitter.com/susieking31/status/473161717053390849

PEMom said...

I would love to protect my gums more since I have had the dentist mention the possibility of those nasty gum grafts (sp?. Save the gums!

PEMom said...

I like Toof-inger on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

pinterest follower

PEMom said...

email subscriber

wen budro said...

I want to try this because I def have a tendency to apply too much pressure when I brush.

wenbudro@aol.com

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber wendyalaska333@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow on facebook

wenbudro@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on twitter @wendybudrow

Unknown said...

I like this toothbrush because my gums are sensitive and I think this would help.

Unknown said...

I follow on Instagram. @utvero

Unknown said...

I follow you on Facebook. Veronica Valdez

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter. @vvsweeps

Kristie said...

I watched the Youtube clip and I would like to try because I think I brush too hard. I like the part about the psychology of brushing. Interesting. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS feed with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/473206938449494017

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154182043805497

Thank you.

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved