Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Turn Rufolph's Cinnamon Twists into Krispie Treats

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

How many of us craze something sweet after dinner? How many of us always have room for dessert even if were stuffed. Well I know I do.

I found the perfect after dinner snack to satisfy my sweet tooth and there's 0 trans fat. Rudolph's Cinnamon Twists are light, multigrain snack with the perfect blend pf sugar and warm cinnamon.
These are awesome. My entire family loves them. The best part is they are available at Dollar General.

I also love that if you visit Rufolph's they have great recipes just for the Cinnamon Twists. I included our favorite:
 
Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twist Krispie Treats
Ingredients


 
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows —OR— 4 cups miniature marshmallows
6 cups crumbled Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twists
 
Directions
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add crumbed Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twists. Stir until well coated.

Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.

I highly recommend you try these. I love them and my kids do too. I can't tell you the last time my kids liked a multigrain snack. We've even put ours in the microwave and made them warm.

Delicious!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved