Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Get Rid of Bugs With Raid MAX Plus Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

With Summer in full swing, the humidity, the rain and living in the timber along comes bugs. if you don't know it by now the one thing I do not do well with is BUGS! As a child I would take a can of bug spray with me to the bathroom when we would go camping. Thank goodness Bag Barrier has come out since then. Here are a few of their products I received and a little product description of each.

Raid Max Bug Barrier
features a battery operated auto trigger which allows consumers to deliver a continuous line of defense using the active ingredient Deltamethrin
providing quick kill as the bug crosses the line plus a full 12 months of continual protection.
Kills instantly on contact
No unpleasant odor
Requires batteries

Raid Ant & Roach Defense System:
New Raid unscented formula utilizes a revolutionary new Water base" technology that maintains effectiveness and improves product odor
Leaves behind less oily residue
Kills on contact
For household use

Raid Max Bug Barrier Defense Marker:
Bug Barrier Insect Killer - Raid Bug Barrier Defense Marker. Goes on clear and treats up to 4 doors and 12 windows. Kills ants, roaches, spiders, and stink bugs for up to 12 months. Easy-to-apply. Ideal for sensitive areas such as kitchen counter tops, dining spaces, inside cabinets and bathrooms. Great for doors, windows and floorboards, as well as tight areas such as cracks & crevices.

Raid Ant Gel:Raid Ant Gel starts working within hours and continues to kill for up to one month. After ants feed on the gel, they return to the nest and transfer the bait to the queen and the young, thereby killing the entire colony-killing the ants you see and the ones you don't. Raid ® Ant Gel works great at controlling household ants excluding: Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharaoh Ants.

I feel very protected with all these products. I feel like I can enjoy my back patio or sit with my kids and have a picnic and not get bothered by any bugs. I think my favorite is the Defense Marker. It's so easy to use, you just apply it in a continuous line and you've created a zone of bug defense. This is great for our camper too. We have one window that just does not keep the bugs out. I have tried everything and the Defense Marker really works. I love it.


Would you like to win a sampling of Raid products?

Giveaway ends on Sunday, August 17th at 8pm cst
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 Want to win?
How have you treated household bugs in the past?
Take a look at Raid Kills Bugs, share one tip
Follow Raid on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

58 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

Since we live in an apartment complex, we reported roaches in our home and they sent Terminix to deal with the roaches.

Unknown said...

One tip is to store food in sealed containers.

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I like your page on facebook.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

Unknown said...

bought ortho

Unknown said...

subscribe

Unknown said...

twitter follow

Unknown said...

fb follow

Unknown said...

pintrest follow

Unknown said...

friended you

Unknown said...

i really liked the bug ID section

Unknown said...

i have always used raid in the past to get rid of bug problems

Unknown said...

i like you on facebook

Unknown said...

i am an email subscriber

Unknown said...

i follow you on pinterest cljessa

Unknown said...

follow raid on twitter

kelleyroach14

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I also used Raid to treat household bugs!

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I really love the tip that said "Don't leave outside lights on for long periods of time because lights attract bugs"
I usually store food in sealed containers or shopping bags!

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I just followed Raid on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N


[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Tweeted about this giveaway: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/500745952089473024

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10202344516683532

Thank You for the great giveaway

Fiona N

kathy dalton said...

i have treated my share of bugs in Florida

kathy dalton said...

never leave lights on too long because the bugs love the lights

kathy dalton said...

i Follow Raid on Twitter @lilmonkey1959

kathy dalton said...

we are friends on Facebook kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i *Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @lilmonkey1959

kathy dalton said...

pinterest follower http://www.pinterest.com/lilmonkey1959/

kathy dalton said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

kathy dalton said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/lilmonkey1959/status/500832653793583104

kathy dalton said...

shared https://www.facebook.com/kathy.c.dalton/posts/693914634014561

Diana said...

I do use ant traps

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

pmj said...

every spring i get tiny ants in my house.
pjames330 at aoldotcom

pmj said...

store firewood and compost away from home.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Kristie said...

We had ants in the past that we treated with a spray! Not cool!

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/501105126606905344

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. .https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154464452755497

Thank you.

Unknown said...

I have used bombs and sprays. I've also used traps that you set out.

Unknown said...

Caulk any cracks or crevices where bugs can enter your home from outside or neighboring units

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved