Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Mister G- The Bossy E CD Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Mister G is taking kids on a wild musical adventure celebrating reading, writing and creativity with his new CD-The Bossy E

This is a very soothing instrumental CD. I felt it was very laid back. We enjoyed listening to Video Games when he says, beeps and beeps and blings. My kids really got a kick out of that.
Here is a track list:

  1. Love to Read
  2. The Bossy E
  3. What are Those Animals Doing?
  4. Aisle 3
  5. More Books For Me
  6. Everything's Free at the Library
  7. Camp
  8. Video Games
  9. Daddy's Snoring
  10. Standing on Top of My Head
  11. Maybellene
I felt that this was a wind down sort of CD which would be great for nap time. Then again we all interpret songs in a different way. Great for evening car rides.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved