**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
With Summer is full swing and a harsh winter my hair needs a retreat and some serious care. I truly need to restore my hairs moisture and shine. Alberto VO5 Salon Series does just that. Alberto VO5 offers affordable shampoos, conditioners and styling products to make your hair feel healthy & gorgeous for any summer plans you may have. I'm not sure about anyone else's plans but I know we have my step daughters wedding which I need to look amazing for and then we have another wedding in August. Other than that I plan on a lot of sun, pool and lake water. I'm so glad Alberto VO5 will keep my hair looking it's best.
VO5 Salon Series is formulated with VO5’s secret five-vitamin formula and 11 revitalizing oils for salon beautiful results from roots to ends™. Here are a few tips to help revitalize your hair from winter’s damage:
· Before you shower, try Alberto VO5’s Hot Oil, which dramatically revitalizes your hair making it look healthy, shiny and silky soft.
· During your shower, lather up with Alberto VO5’s Salon Series Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner, to replenish moisture and nourish your locks.
· And for the final touch, before styling, spritz hair with this secret weapon, VO5’s Salon Series Simply Stunning Leave-in Conditioner, to protect hair from heat and strengthen against split ends.
I absolutely love these products, I can see a notable difference in my shine and feel of my hair. I must add I love the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner also. It's affordable so everyone in the whole family can use it.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment