Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, n compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Along with Summer comes pests, and by pests I do not mean neighborhood kids. I mean ants. Nothing can aggravate me more than ants. Just when you think you've seen the last of them, here they are again.

I can not wait to try TERRO's Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes.

TERRO®, a leading manufacturer of do-it-yourself pest control products, has added TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes to their line of proven ant control solutions. Designed for outdoor use, the new pre-filled, ready-to-use ant killer stakes contain a specially formulated liquid ant bait solution that attracts and kills all common household ants. For effecive, long-lasting control of sweet-eating ants, including argentine, ghost, little black, acrobat, pavement, odorous house, crazy and cornfield ants, simply place the Liquid Ant Bait Stakes outside near ant trails or areas where ants have been observed.

Getting rid of ants couldn't be any easier. Simple, easy to follow instructions right on the back. Your hands never come in contact with the bait. It's so easy.

Place Terro stakes where you want them.
Insert bait stakes into area to be treated.
Keep bait upright,break off bait pack.
Ants will enter bait stake.
Monitor regularly for activity.
Replace bait stakes every 3 months.
Call if assistance needed.

My husband and I had this completely done in 20 minutes. No problems what so ever. My parents would love these for out at there camper. They have pesty little ants and they have tried everything. I should recommend these.


Would you like to win Terro Liquid Ant Stakes?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 17th


Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
 Want to win?
What have you used to free yourself of ants?
Follow TERRO’s Twitter page
Like Terro on Facebook pages.
Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

24 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

tarter95 said...

I have used the Terro liquid before and really like it (as long as there are no children around)

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Anne N. said...

I have used Raid to get rid of ants.

Anne N. said...

We're friends on FB.

Anne N. said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Twitter follower, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Pinterest follower, muse1041

Anne N. said...

Instagram follower, calgrl76

Diana said...

I use ant traps in the kitchen

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

pmj said...

i have used boric acid to get rid of ants.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan of terro
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

laborders2000 said...

We have hired an exterminator to rid ourselves of ants but that was expensive

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Pinterest

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Instagram

laborders2000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

laborders2000 said...

I liked MY Springfield Mommy on Facebook

laborders2000 said...

I am friends with you on Facebook

Unknown said...

I have used Cinnamon to prevent ants in the house! It sounds weird and messy, which it is, but it works!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved