Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Posh Play Bib and Play Mat

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Next on my list of must haves for moms of children of all ages and stages is the Posh Play Play Mat and Bib.

These products are some of my favorites. I love that they were invented by moms which means they get it! They know how we think and what we need to make our life easier.
The Posh Play play mat is so functional and stylish, here is a description:
Posh Play creates products for the modern mom who is stylish, smart, and environmentally aware.

Posh Play executive team consists of modern moms, and we want thoughtful design, functionality, and tough products with extended usability. Posh Play moms created these products when they couldn't find them elsewhere in the market.

Posh Play is thrilled to share their products with other modern moms who will love products that don't force them to sacrifice style or environmental responsibility for functionality and convenience.

All of Posh Play products are made from high grade PVC free wipe-able faux leather fabric. This fabric is designed to be both earth and child friendly. All Posh Play products have contemporary designs made for modern moms!



I love that these are easily wipe able for reuse, unlike those paper ones that you throw away after each use. I would actually request 2 of these if it were me. I would use one for a changing pad, and one as a reusable place mat. I had disposable place mats when my kids were into eating off the table with finger foods. They were so pricey. This is ideal. I don't think I would truly use it as a play mat because it's just not very big, especially for outside. I usually sat with my child on the same blanket when they played. Although this would be ideal in the Dr.s office for instance when you don't want to put them on the dirty floor. In that case you don't want it to big for fear of other sick kids joining in or having to pack up quickly.

I feel the same about the bib. I use to buy disposable paper bibs for when you were traveling and did not have access to a washing machine. Have you ever had a nasty bib for a week on vacation? The sink just doesn't cut it. These Posh Play bibs are so easy and functional to just wipe off. I love that both of these come in an assortment of colors. These would be great to keep at grandma's house and to keep in the car for emergency's.

 I would highly consider these for my next baby shower purchase I just that they are so functional and convenient and you can remain stylish. Now if they could just come out with stylish nursing clothes, or clothes in general for the on the go mom that would be great. Moms need a wipe off shirt- LOL!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved