** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Sometimes trying to keep your children entertained with great activities that they enjoy and can actually learn something from and at the same time be meaningful is not always easy. Hence let me introduce to you Bible Bands. Create your own faith-based rubber band jewelry.
Here is some pr on the book I received:
Create fun, fashionable rubber band jewelry while strengthening and sharing your faith. Each design is associated with a Bible verse or story, such as
A blue and white pattern to symbolize Christ's baptism
Circles of color to link families through genealogy
A heart design to remind you of God's love
Letters that spell CTR to remind you to choose the right
A multicolored weave to match Joseph's coat of many colors
Fun to make and wear, these bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings are a perfect project for your whole family to enjoy together. Wear them yourself or give them as gifts!
I think these would be great for our private school. With smaller classrooms, and I am sure every child has a rubber band loom, we could xerox the page and let each child make some of these. Granite now some are more difficult to do than others but I think it could be feasible. I just might pass this book onto our art teacher and see what she has to say. I know my girls woul love this book. They have made everything known to man out of rubber bands, including Olaf. Great gift for Christmas or better yet, first communion.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment