**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Chicken Soup for the Soul books never let you down. You know it is a known fact that depression is greater around the holidays, people are alone, have no money, it really gets to a lot of people. So Chicken Soup for the Soul Find Your Inner Strength is a great holiday buy for that person in your life that needs a pick me up. 101 Empowering stories of Resilience, Positive Thinking & Overcoming Challenges.
Here's a little synopsis of the book:
We’re all stronger than we think, and we often discover our inner strength and resilience when a problem arises. The 101 empowering stories in this collection will inspire and encourage you to overcome your own challenges.
There’s nothing like real stories from real people to inspire you. These empowering and uplifting stories by people who have overcome challenges, solved problems, or changed their lives will help you find your own inner strength, resilience, and remind you to think positive, count your blessings, and use the power that you have within you.
You can never go wrong with Chicken Soup for the Soul books. These are always a pleasure to give and to receive. I know over the years I have read several and there isn't any stories I don't like. Some make me smile, laugh and cry all in the same story. I can seriously think of 3 people on my holiday shopping list that could really use Chicken Soup for the Soul Find your Inner Strength.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment