**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
One of the best gifts we can give one another is the gift of our everlasting love. Sometimes that may not seem easy to do or seem possible at all times. With the help of The Song Awaken Love I hope to change all that.
THE SONG Couple's Devotional is a 6-week book for couples that can help awaken love in their marriage. With daily relationship insights and prayer points drawn from the Song of Solomon, THE SONG Couple's Devotional will help couples grow in their relationship with God and one another. THE SONG Small Group Study, Pastor's Kit, Devotional, and Participant's Guide are a candid exploration of God's plan for relationships, love and marriage. With straightforward Bible teaching through the Song of Solomon from pastor and bestselling author Kyle Idleman, THE SONG addresses real-world relationship issues like dating and romance, intimacy, conflict, restoration and cultivating true commitment.
I think giving your spouse or significant other this devotional book to take you on a journey to awaken the love in your marriage would be the best book or gift you could ever give them. I think it shows them your committed to making this work. Your not ready to give up. Sometimes in our crazy busy lives we don't show our spouse how much we love them. Divorce is to easy. Everyone should have to read this incredible journey. You take a class before you get married why would you not want to awaken your love or at least try before giving up. Absolute must read. Great gift for this holiday season for your husbands or significant other.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment