Image Map

Saturday, December 20, 2014

There is Still Time For a Brighter Smile This Holiday Season

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!




**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I know I wanna look my best this Holiday season and Colgate Enamel Health Whitening can help me do that.


New Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste helps smooth enamel in two ways:

  1. Helps replenish natural calcium and other minerals back into weakened enamel, filling spots and making it stronger
  2.  Gently polishes the enamel surface with gentle micro-polishing action, so germs are less likely to stick to teeth
I used the New Colgate Enamel Health using my new 360 Enamel Health sensitive toothbrush and I actually liked them both. The toothbrush has 48% softer bristles vs. an ordinary soft manual toothbrush. It also features their cheek and tongue cleaner to help you remove over 90% more bacteria than brushing your teeth alone with an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. The polishing whitening cups gently remove stains and raised cleaning tip helps get into hard-to-reach areas.


Over all I would buy the new Enamel Health toothpaste and toothbrush again. I did like how it made my mouth, gums and tongue feel. I suffer from sensitive teeth and both of these really seemed to help and not make me wince due to sensitivity.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved